Get Well Collab Video.

Ritz

Katie is making a Get Well Collab video.

As posted on facebook by her:

Alright guys.. as you all know Billie Joe is not at his best right now.I want everyone to make a video sending Billie and the band your best wishes. This is an extremely important time in their careers and we can all agree that this news is pretty scary.Please make your video no more than 45 seconds. Also, if you didn't want to make a video but still want to participate, you can with a photograph.Upload your video to youtube and then send me the link via my Facebook page, McPansy Photography. (http://www.facebook.com/mcpansy) Please try to have them to me by tomorrow night. (9/24)C'mon Idiots.. lets show the boys that we're all still here and we do care.Thanks

-Katie McPansy

Let's get cracking guys!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good. I'll try, but I'm not even sure he is anywhere, he posted on instagram and the kroq webcast is still on tonight....

I'm super busy today, so it'll be really hard. =/

I want to participate in this video more than any other collab video.

I hope he sees it and he knows how much support he's getting.

I think it's a great idea - since there really are a few fans who now are disappointed by him or whatever. I can't understand it and he shouldn't think that's the case for everyone. The real fans will always be supporting him.

I might make a short clip or take a picture, let's see.

I want to participate in this video more than any other collab video.

Same. I haven't participated to any of the past collab videos, but I'm really thinking of sending a photograph for this one.

It's just not my thing to rock out in front of camera in YouTube

:lol:

This is a great idea. More important than any collab video done before. I worked on it as soon as I saw her facebook post, so I already sent my video to her.

I will get mine in as soon as I can, and I'll try not to cry. :P

same here. i kinda feel like crying every time i see a new article bout it ._.

I've just sent my pic :) I really really wanted to participate but I couldn't make a video because my camera sucks :(

I took a picture of a few signs wishing him the best. I didn't feel like making a video but I still think it's a nice contribution. :)

I've participated in collab videos for lesser things than this! Can't wait to see how this turns out, a great idea by Katie.

I took a picture, I'm not that good with videos. It's not very good but I just wanted to contribute with something! :)

Aaaaand my microphone is broken. No idea why, it has been perfect for years up until the one time I really actually need it.

I really wanna collaborate in this video.

The problem is that I'm a lot busy right now with my homework, so I will take a picture of myself writting my best wishes for him

I am so participating! That's such a good idea. I've already taken a picture. I'm not making a video because I suck at it. :P I hope that Billie will watch it and sees all our support for him. :)

As a result of my microphone breaking I've had to improvise and do a Bob Dylan style video, i.e. Writing words on pieces of paper and dropping them after each line

I can't find the original video, but this is what I mean

Archived