Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're alright. not worth $60 IMO.

Then again, I was never into Converse. I like skate shoes.

Green Day Converse aren't new. I remember seeing these at Journeys in 2005.

I like these better than the ¡Uno! ones

I have no shoes since I can't wear my regular converse and these aren't out yet.

I've been wearing my mom's and my sister's shoes that are too small.

I NEED these shoes.

Oh, I really want these! I guess it's a good thing they don't have half sizes, because I really shouldn't spend that much money on a pair of shoes...

Does anybody know if that "Journeys" store is reliable, trustworthy? I would have to order them to ship the shoes to Spain, but I wouldn't like to risk that amount of money if their shipping service is not good...

Does anybody know if that "Journeys" store is reliable, trustworthy? I would have to order them to ship the shoes to Spain, but I wouldn't like to risk that amount of money if their shipping service is not good...

Well they aren't bullshit if that's what you mean lol. They are very legit, I've purchased from them before. You should have no issues buying from them. :happy:

Well they aren't bullshit if that's what you mean lol. They are very legit, I've purchased from them before. You should have no issues buying from them. :happy:

Thank you! I've always been pretty distrustful with the thing of buying on the Internet. For some reason, I fear that my package won't arrive, or they will charge me but won't send the package...you know, all those kind of fears. I've heard about so many bad experiences when buying from sites like eBay that now I am kind of a paranoic. :lol:

I ordered mine a few days ago and the tracking says they should be here tomorrow! I cant wait to get Dos and Tre ones to mix and match.

The major problem I have found is that I don't have three feet, so I can't wear them all at once. :lol:

They're a hundred and ten bucks by the time they get to Australia. I might have to just do it.

(that's a nike reference. i'm guessing it's not going to be funny ..)

do you think they'll still have uno ones when dos comes out? i could maybe save on shipping.. :)

I think I'm going to wait and get some Tre ones :) I can only justifiably pay the shipping etc once.

I'm so gonna beg my mom for tré ones if they make them :o (How cool is that? A shoe with trés name on it! :P)

Archived