Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

Green Day Converse at Journey's

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#481 st_trillie

st_trillie

Insomniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Joined Mar 20, 2012

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

So a while back I was debating whether or not I was too old to wear Green Day converse (yeah it was an early mid-life crisis!) and some of you kind souls shouted do it!! Well I did! Proud owner and wearer of Dookie converse as of last month! Oh and yesterday I ordered the American Idiot converse too...and I tried to get the Tre cons but the only went up to a 6 and I'm a giant 8 so I left empty handed...oh how I wanted those! But I love all my GD cons  :D  :D

#482 Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,810 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

So a while back I was debating whether or not I was too old to wear Green Day converse (yeah it was an early mid-life crisis!) and some of you kind souls shouted do it!! Well I did! Proud owner and wearer of Dookie converse as of last month! Oh and yesterday I ordered the American Idiot converse too...and I tried to get the Tre cons but the only went up to a 6 and I'm a giant 8 so I left empty handed...oh how I wanted those! But I love all my GD cons  :D  :D

i remember, i'm one of the ones who said do it! :P so happy you did. :) i would kill for the uno/dos/tre ones but goddamn having big feet. i'm a size 8 too and it's a total pain :(

• st_trillie likes this

#483 st_trillie

st_trillie

Insomniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Joined Mar 20, 2012

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

i remember, i'm one of the ones who said do it! :P so happy you did. :) i would kill for the uno/dos/tre ones but goddamn having big feet. i'm a size 8 too and it's a total pain :(

Yes you were!! Thank you!! I am so glad I did too :) Yes having giant feet is a giant pain in the ass... hmm lol. Someday we will get our trilogy converse...and our feet will take over the world (I'm positive about the last bit and hopeful about the first ;) )

#484 kaylubd

kaylubd

Resident Shultz/Bellamy Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,315 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yay! Wear your GD converse with pride!

• st_trillie likes this

#485 st_trillie

st_trillie

Insomniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Joined Mar 20, 2012

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Yay! Wear your GD converse with pride!

I do!! I am right now!! Surgical removal will eventually be required  :lol:

• kaylubd and Stacie Anne like this

#486 kaylubd

kaylubd

Resident Shultz/Bellamy Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,315 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

I do!! I am right now!! Surgical removal will eventually be required  :lol:

If I could I would wear mine everyday! But I work in an office :dry: They would frown upon such shoes.

#487 stuffismessedup

stuffismessedup

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Joined Aug 06, 2012

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

in case you don't read the "latest item" thread i decided to post here too! found the american idiot converse for 29.99 with free shipping. ive used the site before and its reliable so, heres the link!

http://www.6pm.com/c...ack-varsity-red

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com