Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Voting has started in the Karaoke Contest. Listen to the entries and vote for your favorite.

Photo

Green Day Converse at Journey's

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

st_trillie

st_trillie
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Joined Mar 20, 2012
  • 1,645 rep

So a while back I was debating whether or not I was too old to wear Green Day converse (yeah it was an early mid-life crisis!) and some of you kind souls shouted do it!! Well I did! Proud owner and wearer of Dookie converse as of last month! Oh and yesterday I ordered the American Idiot converse too...and I tried to get the Tre cons but the only went up to a 6 and I'm a giant 8 so I left empty handed...oh how I wanted those! But I love all my GD cons  :D  :D

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,143 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,591 rep

So a while back I was debating whether or not I was too old to wear Green Day converse (yeah it was an early mid-life crisis!) and some of you kind souls shouted do it!! Well I did! Proud owner and wearer of Dookie converse as of last month! Oh and yesterday I ordered the American Idiot converse too...and I tried to get the Tre cons but the only went up to a 6 and I'm a giant 8 so I left empty handed...oh how I wanted those! But I love all my GD cons  :D  :D

i remember, i'm one of the ones who said do it! :P so happy you did. :) i would kill for the uno/dos/tre ones but goddamn having big feet. i'm a size 8 too and it's a total pain :(

• st_trillie likes this

st_trillie

st_trillie
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Joined Mar 20, 2012
  • 1,645 rep

i remember, i'm one of the ones who said do it! :P so happy you did. :) i would kill for the uno/dos/tre ones but goddamn having big feet. i'm a size 8 too and it's a total pain :(

Yes you were!! Thank you!! I am so glad I did too :) Yes having giant feet is a giant pain in the ass... hmm lol. Someday we will get our trilogy converse...and our feet will take over the world (I'm positive about the last bit and hopeful about the first ;) )

kaylubd

kaylubd
  • Resident Shultz/Bellamy Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012
  • 2,487 rep

Yay! Wear your GD converse with pride!

• st_trillie likes this

st_trillie

st_trillie
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Joined Mar 20, 2012
  • 1,645 rep

Yay! Wear your GD converse with pride!

I do!! I am right now!! Surgical removal will eventually be required  :lol:

• kaylubd and Stacie Anne like this

kaylubd

kaylubd
  • Resident Shultz/Bellamy Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012
  • 2,487 rep

I do!! I am right now!! Surgical removal will eventually be required  :lol:

If I could I would wear mine everyday! But I work in an office :dry: They would frown upon such shoes.

stuffismessedup

stuffismessedup
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Joined Aug 06, 2012
  • 150 rep

in case you don't read the "latest item" thread i decided to post here too! found the american idiot converse for 29.99 with free shipping. ive used the site before and its reliable so, heres the link!

http://www.6pm.com/c...ack-varsity-red

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users