Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

I didn't get any of the trilogy converse D: gunna try to get at least the American Idiot high tops but they're probly gunna sell out super fast >.<

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dookie converse due in the UK in the next few weeks, just confirmed by Schuh.

Fab I've been after a pair of them for ages

Dookie converse are nearly here. Holy moly. Looks like i'll be heading to schuh, don't have the money to spend on rediculous shipping. Can't wait.

Got my American idiot ones today, a size to big but ill just wear socks lol £55.00 bargain and they come with red shoelaces!

Are Dookie ones limited? I really wanna pre-order but I have to wait a little while...also I thought they were coming out next year.

I have the Dos shoes since just after christmas and I still haven't worn them outside yet.

Everytime I wear the Uno ones someone always comments that they like them. They don't realize that it's Green Day though they just like the color and design. And when I tell them they are Green Day they are always like "Oh wow that's so cool." I love wearing them out in public. I have all 3 so sometimes I have a debate on which ones I want to wear.

Everytime I wear the Uno ones someone always comments that they like them. They don't realize that it's Green Day though they just like the color and design. And when I tell them they are Green Day they are always like "Oh wow that's so cool." I love wearing them out in public. I have all 3 so sometimes I have a debate on which ones I want to wear.

Haha people always say how "interesting" my Tre ones are and how brave I must be to wear them because there so bright and stuff and im like.....uhhh thanks? Then when I tell then it's green day they always ask who's that? its really quite sad :(

Here are the pics of my American Idiot ones!

Scratch that, how do I get pics on here?! XD

Ha! You can upload the photo onto Photobucket or something similar then get a code to put it on here.

I went into Schuh today to see when they were getting the Dookie ones in. The mens sizes (UK7-13) are available to order in store now so they will probably be online soon. She said the womens sizes should be coming soon too. They normally get mens sizes in for most shoes first, then the womens for some reason. Oh and I'm pretty sure they were £50 so slightly cheaper than the AI and Trilogy ones.

Aw yeahh and they're £50! Will be £45 with my student discount :dance: or is it cheaper if you just leave a review?

You get 15% discount for leaving a review, I don't know how much student discount is

My mom ordered me a pair. I don't know which one. She told me if they were still on sale after I get the first one I could get the other.

I want the Dookie ones since the AI ones look just like my plain black ocnverse. Of course I want both, but now I kinda hope it's the AI ones since the Dookie ones are being sold at other sites. :runaround:

I'll just be happy with whatever though! :P

anyone know where i can get the UNO, DOS, TRE converse shoes around Europe, i used int. checkout and now they are cancelled, much help appreciated :) btw i have ordered the AI and Dookie ones so not too much of a bother if it's 'Super Rare'. :)

Schuh now have the dookie converse in the smaller sizes (3-6), still waiting on the american idiot ones though :(

Archived