Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

So seeing as we're only a month away from release I'm guessing the Tre ones should be up for pre-order shortly or do people think they'll be going off the original release date and be up on the site sometime next month? I've already got the Uno converse (which looking fucking awesome btw :D) and have ordered the Dos ones.

Anyone else ordering all 3 pairs to mix and match? (one of the gayest comments I've ever made but fuck it, they look awesome :P)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Ah damn it, 7's waaaay too large. Even for my fat feet.

You are a saviour of men who were about to pay approx £80 <3

No problem, I just wish they had them in my size

Reserved a pair at my local Schuh to pick up this weekend. Hope the DOS ones make it over eventually... After Christmas?

Reserved a pair at my local Schuh to pick up this weekend. Hope the DOS ones make it over eventually... After Christmas?

I'm really hoping Dos ones will be on sale in the UK soon.

and as you said above £80 was too much but if Schuh do them for £55 then it's more manageable

I'm really hoping Dos ones will be on sale in the UK soon.

and as you said above &pound;80 was too much but if Schuh do them for &pound;55 then it's more manageable

At &pound;55 per pair, I might almost be tempted to grab DOS and UNO. Depending when DOS comes out, obviously. :P like, if its next week, it ain't happening...

I'll definitely try to get all three if they're available in the UK (no idea where the money will come from but I just love them!). I wanted Uno the most though. They match my hair. :D

Well, I just went to Schuh to pick up my reserved pair and apparently they sold them earlier to a customer offering cash. So my mum has ordered them for me as an Xmas present from the website, but that means I can't have them till December

damn my tiny size 4 feet, they'll be far too big for me :c i might just buy them anyway and wear about 10 pairs of socks so they fit.

Well, I just went to Schuh to pick up my reserved pair and apparently they sold them earlier to a customer offering cash. So my mum has ordered them for me as an Xmas present from the website, but that means I can't have them till December

wtf? how are they even allowed to do that :/ I could understand if you HADN'T reserved them but damn..

wtf? how are they even allowed to do that :/ I could understand if you HADN'T reserved them but damn..

I spoke to the manager on the phone about it yesterday evening and she said:

It is the staff's perogative to sell as many shoes in a working day as they possibly can, due to the stringent sales quotas that must be fulfilled each day. Due to this fact, product that has been reserved with no guarantee of being collected on a busy day in store can sometimes be released to another customer, who is present and willing to pay full price. I applogise for your situation but I'm afraid I cannot do anything other than ask you to keep checking back with us in-store or online.

So basically, if they weren't the only place selling Green Day converse, I wouldn't be buying from them at all now.

So basically, if they weren't the only place selling Green Day converse, I wouldn't be buying from them at all now.

:/ I get the need to meet a certain amount of sales, but it's still ridiculous. I mean, whether you would definately go to the store or not should be irrelevant because they are going to sell out quick anyway..

At least you'll have a copy now though, your mum is awesome :thumbsup:

:/ I get the need to meet a certain amount of sales, but it's still ridiculous. I mean, whether you would definately go to the store or not should be irrelevant because they are going to sell out quick anyway..

At least you'll have a copy now though, your mum is awesome :thumbsup:/>

Yeah, the fact they're limited edition and they did this really annoyed me. And I drove over an hour to the shop.

But my mum is being really awesome about Green Day at the moment! She seems to finally understand that they are my absolute favourite band and that isn't changing anytime soon xD

That sucks! :( Schuh are pretty shit though, I'd avoid them if they weren't the only place selling them too.

I seriously need to find some money before they sell out! I lost all my savings on printing my last college assignment though. :angry

I got my Uno pair :wub: Schuh were ok with my reservation, cause I couldn't get into town yesterday and they were only going to hold it until trading hours ended yesterday, but when I called them this morning they said they still have them so they'd hold them for me. Would have never thought I'd finally get them!

I got my Uno pair :wub:/> Schuh were ok with my reservation, cause I couldn't get into town yesterday and they were only going to hold it until trading hours ended yesterday, but when I called them this morning they said they still have them so they'd hold them for me. Would have never thought I'd finally get them!

Can you post some pics? :3 only seen promotional shots so far...

Can you post some pics? :3 only seen promotional shots so far...

diz is from tumblr.

GreenDay060.jpg

Archived