Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

I don't understand why people wants to wear one of every pair at the same time :lol:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sure would be nice if Converse would just make one pair of shoes representing the triology as a whole. I would totally buy them. I guess Converse figures they'll make more money selling them separately, even though I figure less people ultimately buy.

If someone is able to go to their local converse and Journeys store and buy me the Uno shoes in mens seize 7 or 8 and ship it off to me than please message me

If someone is able to go to their local converse and Journeys store and buy me the Uno shoes in mens seize 7 or 8 and ship it off to me than please message me

yup or for me in the same size pls

If I could afford these, I'd totally buy a pair of each and mismatch them day in day out. Uno and Dos one day, Uno and Tre, Dos and Tre. Yeah that'd be awesome. :happy:

i wish they made a compilation one with uno dos and tre all in one pair of shoes as i can't choose! or just have a general green day one.

I bought the UNO pair but now i really want to have the DOS ones....

I need the trilogy of shoes!!!!!!!!!!

I need the trilogy of shoes!!!!!!!!!!

A SHOE TRILOGY :woot: I like!

The ¡uno! shoes aren't available on line any more goddamnit. Not from journeys or converse. :sad:

Am I the only one who think these look a little gaudy? I don't know how much of a fan I am of neon-colored feet. :sorry:

Does anyone know if we are able to order the UNO pair still? because I'd like a pair in womens 7 or 8.

ugh..i wish they made these in low tops..I don't like the high tops :x

Oooh.

I don't have an orange pair of Converse.

Killing two birds with one stone.

Too bad about that price tag. Yikes.

:pinch:

tumblr_mbiend7uZQ1qj0bdbo1_500.jpg

These things are so fucking sexy. I don't even care that they have "¡DOS!" splashed loudly across one side. I want these shoes!

ugh..i wish they made these in low tops..I don't like the high tops :x

Same. I straight up can't wear high tops. Fat cankles <3

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait to see what the TRE ones look like... i might get a pair

i finally figured out a way to get the UNO shoes. I ordered them today.. SOOOO excited. Anyone that needs them let me know and I will hook you up.

i finally figured out a way to get the UNO shoes. I ordered them today.. SOOOO excited. Anyone that needs them let me know and I will hook you up.

do enlighten me.... I'm waiting for the Tre ones now too.

Oh my god I want those DOS shoes. Anyone know where I can get them in England without paying however-much for import?

I would love to know how to get them. Keep regretting not getting them before.

Pleaaaase?

Those are the ones im looking for. Have a link?

do enlighten me.... I'm waiting for the Tre ones now too.

I would love to know how to get them. Keep regretting not getting them before.

Pleaaaase?

Those are the ones im looking for. Have a link?

so basically these are limited so they arent at the warehouse anymore, so you can't order online anymore and to order them you have to go into a Journeys, give them the shoe code which is 398325 and have them find another store that has them in inventory and then have them order them and pay for them. They will send them to your Journeys or for 5 bucks they will ship them directly to your house. Obv you have to live in the USA for that to happen. Several of you don't live in the US, so the only way for that to work would be for someone to do it for you. Shipping would probably be around 15-20 bucks. for me to ship out of country. If you wanna paypal me I would be happy to do it for you. Just send me a message.

Archived