Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

Sooo tempted to buy these......that green is my absolute favorite color too and I've been wanting to get shoes that are that color. AHHHH!! i wish shoes weren't so expensive.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dookie ones are cool! But my parents already promised to buy me the Uno ones, I went to the store since I passed my one today. Are they online only or instore?

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Idk if I should pay 60 bucks for them though. :/

Normal price for high ones in Germany, at first I didn't even understand why y'all are bothered about it, how much cheaper are they usually in the states?

I bought those today. I actually stumbled upon them on ebay but the seller is charging double for them. So I checked the converse site, they were 65.00. They were outta my size, thankfully I'm usually a size 8.5 so I can squeak by with an 8 since they run half a size bigger. Awesome shoes!

I hope they get more in stock soon because they're out of my size online and in every store within 100 miles from here.

The Dookie ones are great too! I wish they were coming out sooner than 2014.

I'd love to buy these unfortunately Journeys ships them to Australia for $40 and the converse website doesn't ship to Australia :(

Just brought a pair... :)

but it was like $126 including shipping

Normal price for high ones in Germany, at first I didn't even understand why y'all are bothered about it, how much cheaper are they usually in the states?

Normal converse are like $25 to $35. But like I have The Who converse and they were $60. These aren't as cool as my WHO converse though.

Does anyone know if they're ever going to get more sizes in? I tried seeing if the guy at Journey's could order some for me but no luck :sad:

One of my GD-dreams was that Converse release an edition of them and now that they've done that I just--... I can't believe I'm not able to buy them :( it sucks

I really wish these were cheaper to import to the UK, as I can't fork out £70 for converse. I pretty much only own converse (apart from a pair of work shoes), so these would just be perfect for me. The Dos! ones especially.

I might have to take a trip to the local journey's store for an early Christmas present because these are just gorgeous.

Archived