Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be bullied to death if I wore converse. So I'm not gonna pay $60 for a pair of shoes to put on my GD shelf

Where the hell do you live where they bully you on the shoes you wear, specifically Converse. An international recognized brand.

To anyone in the UK or anyone who understand's the English Currency, is it worth spending 77 pounds on these shoes? I'm so undecided, I dont want to pay that price and then further down the line see them for much cheaper!

It costs £25 for the shipping!!!

399669_10151037376766216_1506496463_n.jpg

Amazing! :woot: I want to buy it, even now, but I'm afraid, that I'll choose wrong size.

To anyone in the UK or anyone who understand's the English Currency, is it worth spending 77 pounds on these shoes? I'm so undecided, I dont want to pay that price and then further down the line see them for much cheaper!

It costs £25 for the shipping!!!

Is it shipping costs for every European country? It's terribly expensive :S

My daughter loves them but like all women she wants 3 pairs; one each of Uno, Dos and Tre (assuming these come out as well) so that she mix n match.

Too bad they don't show the other side. Like a person above already said, I'd be bullied to death if I'd wear them, not because it's converse but because of the fact it (may?) says Green Day on them. 13 year olds are cruel. :fool:

Too bad they don't show the other side. Like a person above already said, I'd be bullied to death if I'd wear them, not because it's converse but because of the fact it (may?) says Green Day on them. 13 year olds are cruel. :fool:

Just ignore them and do not let them get to you. You cannot help their poor taste, and your true friends are there to support you.

My daughter is 14 (though everyone in her year is 13) and her issues are with One Direction fans. She makes a point of letting them know she is a Green Day fan - eg on her French exercise book pupils were asked to stick a picture of Paris so she stuck a picture of Green Day with the Eiffel Tower behind them (found on via googling Green Day + Paris).

Just try to rise above it knowing you have the higher moral ground. Remember you are into Green Day for a journey not a 5 minute whim. HTH and good luck.

I need to order them! They're awesome! But probably I wouldn't wear them.. I would have them in my room, because they're so beautiful. :lol:

they are beautiful! I especially like the laces! I can not imagine those in trè version: blue is my favorite color! :)

Oh my god I need these. But they're about £80 with international shipping :( that's something like $120. Please somebody make them available here...

I hope Schuh stocks these eventually :o they've got gorillaz style ones in just now. Might ask for these for christmas instead of doc martens but I have like 5 pairs of converse :ermm:

Please god bring them to Schuh in the UK. They're our equivalent of Journeys, right?

didn't know that there's a british shoe shop named after the german word for shoe, that's cool :lol:

hope your prayers will get answered. the shipping to germany should be cheaper for me then.

OMG. Those are awesome. :o I want them so bad!

But why is the shipping to Germany so expensive. :( Argh.

Archived