Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

I love my AI converse :wub: I tried on the Dookie ones the day I bought the other pair, but I'm not a huge fan of low tops, and besides they didn't fit me properly so I let it go. But of course, now I want the Kerplunk converse, 1) because I love the colour and 2) I adore Kerplunk!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pissed off my girlfriend ordered her Dookie converse on a fucking different day (February 27th to be exact) and she ALREADY fucking has em.... So I'm waiting for her to order them for me but now the fucking Estimated Ship Date is fucking MARCH 18TH! I just wanna fucking get mine so... fuck my life right? It just makes me so pissed off because she doesn't like Green Day as much as me, so we were gonna get matching Green Day Converse but... she already has her fucking shoes... So It's whatever... I guess I can't get what I want, ya know?

I'm getting the American Idiot ones once I save up enough money (probably around the end of march)! I can't wait. These are so cool!

So...how old is too old to wear these babies?! I really love them all but would it be weird to wear them at like 28? Feeling old over here.

I'm 24 and have already worn odd pairs a few times (Uno on one foot with Dos on the other :P). I only received compliments.

28 is nothing at all really, you're only as old as you feel and Green Day related-things have a great habit of keeping me feeling young :)

Who cares how old you are? If you like them, wear them!

I wear my American Idiot shoes fairly often now, yet I still thoroughly examine them when I put them in the shoe cubby we have in my place XD I can't help but feel guilty for wearing them.

I'm pissed off my girlfriend ordered her Dookie converse on a fucking different day (February 27th to be exact) and she ALREADY fucking has em.... So I'm waiting for her to order them for me but now the fucking Estimated Ship Date is fucking MARCH 18TH! I just wanna fucking get mine so... fuck my life right? It just makes me so pissed off because she doesn't like Green Day as much as me, so we were gonna get matching Green Day Converse but... she already has her fucking shoes... So It's whatever... I guess I can't get what I want, ya know?

March 18th isn't even that far, dude. You'll get em soon :)

I wear my American Idiot shoes fairly often now, yet I still thoroughly examine them when I put them in the shoe cubby we have in my place XD I can't help but feel guilty for wearing them.

Yup, exactly. I don't feel too bad wearing the AI ones, simply because they are mostly black but I still walk so carefully & make sure I stick to clean paths. But the Dookie ones? I am too scared to wear them. I will only wear them if I know I'm staying inside, like the Mall or something :lol:

My Dookie converse should be here tomorrow! :dance: And then I can only wear them on the weekend! :thumbsup: Stupid work...

I got my American Idiot ones

and my Tré ones :wub:

In love with both of them, so comfortable and SO worth all the stares I get when I'm on the street :toocool:
on top of all that, I also got Billie Joe's Rolling Stone mag :runaround: , which is a huge deal

cause they don't sell that over here at all..

I got my Dookie converse last Friday! I love them so much!! I'll post a pic later :D

I ordered both pairs through Journeys. WHAT A FUCKING HEAD ACHE! My god. I am never ordering anything from them again!

The Dookie shoes were shipped out a week after I ordered them, and I got them within 1 day of their shipping date.

The American Idiot shoes were a whole other ball park. I have a feeling it happened to a LOT of people who ordered them.

I was told that they would take "3 days" longer to ship out than the Dookie shoes, because they needed to be retrieved from a warehouse.

Ok, whatever, I though to myself. A few days is nothing, really.

Three days turned into four weeks of bullshit. No updates on what was going on at all.

I tried emailing them, to find out what was going on, only to be told that they couldn't find my order in the system because it was an International order.

So I contacted the International shipping company, who said that they had no idea what was going on, and that they were waiting to get the shoes from Journeys, and that they thought it was weird that they hadn't arrived yet.

Finally, I get an update from them, saying that Journeys didn't even have the shoes available (WHY WERE THEY STILL SELLING THE SAME SIZE THAT I ORDERED ONLINE THEN!?) and that my order had been cancelled, and my money refunded.

WHAT THE FUCK? And those same shoes, in the same size that I had ordered, were still showing as available and for sale in the online store. Which they obviously weren't physically there at all or some bullshit.

So I went onto eBay, and bought the shoes through a random eBay seller.

They came FIVE DAYS after ordering, the correct size, perfect fit, etc. No problems. Fucking EHHHHHH

I really can't find these shoes at all neither on converse website nor on Journey's, in both sites I search for Green Day and I get 18 or more pages of search results that doesn't relate, what am I doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please confirm they're not selling the trilogy covers converses anymore? I looked everywhere.

Schuh.co.uk now have the Tre back in stock in UK size 9, 10 and 11. Just ordered a pair for me! :D They also have Dos in stock but just in a UK size 12. I need them in a 9! :/ Already got the Uno and Dookie ones :D

Well, I was helping my dad get the groceries out of the back of his car and I saw a Converse box labelled "Greenday Hi" so that means I'm getting the American Idiot converse for my birthday :dance:

Only 49 days left to wait until I get my hands on those babies :D

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I was helping my dad get the groceries out of the back of his car and I saw a Converse box labelled "Greenday Hi" so that means I'm getting the American Idiot converse for my birthday :dance:

Only 49 days left to wait until I get my hands on those babies :D

I know what you feel, I will get American Idiot ones for my birthday too! Only 15 days :dance:

My mom got the Dookie ones for me. The box is Teddy approved.

947369_4729865851187_910950538_n.jpg

Rosie likes them, too.

198397_4729865771185_1796343195_n.jpg

Normally, I think shoes like this are tacky as fuck. But those Dookie ones are amazing and I would actually wear those.

ok they were on sale for $39. Just bought. damnit.

Archived