Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

$420 in Green Day-related shoes... Ha. Maybe they may still be doing this for other albums?

NO, STOP IT, QUIT TEMPTING ME TO SPEND ALL OF MY FUTURE EARNINGS.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm disappointed too by the Kerplunk shoes, it's so simple :/
I hope they make shoes with Insomniac's art though :D

Does anyone know if the Uno,Dos or Tré shoes are still available in the United States & preferably in New York?

I'm dying to get a pair of one of these, don't care which one

and my friend is in New York right now. Knowing I'm a huge fan, she wants to get them for me but doesn't know where to look.

So can anyone please tell me if any of these are still available? :happy:

I think I'll get the American Idiot ones when I have some money, I want them so bad :pinch:

Ordered them as soon as I saw your post yesterday so thanks for posting! :) They should be arriving tomorrow! :D Want the Dos and the Tre converse now though! :/

I'm happy I posted it and pleased someone on GDC got them :)

I'm happy I posted it and pleased someone on GDC got them :)

They arrived today! Love them :D They look great sat next to my Dookie pair :) Really want the Dos and Tre converse now! haha

Got my Dookie Converse delivered yesterday :) . Can't believe that I'm actually talking about shoes but it's defintely the coolest pair I've ever owned, and it was cheap too. I had student discount and even with the delivery costs it ended up at like 18 euros cheaper than what a pair of Converse cost in most stores here. Now I'll wear them indoors until all the snow melts away.

At my local journey's, they have Tre shoes with only the white laces in size 12 for $60. I would have gotten them if they where 10's

I need to get me a pair of these at some point...maybe when I get a new job...that would be a good time.

My friend got me the Tré ones + the American Idiot ones today :))))
I can't wait to wear them :runaround:

So...how old is too old to wear these babies?! I really love them all but would it be weird to wear them at like 28? Feeling old over here.

So...how old is too old to wear these babies?! I really love them all but would it be weird to wear them at like 28? Feeling old over here.

I'd wear them if I could afford them. :) But I have a feeling that they wouldn't last any longer than my fake "Converse". The soles always separate from the fabric, and I have to buy new ones every two months. :(

No such thing as too old! :P I'd buy them even if I was in my mid-40's.

After wearing mine out a few times, they're really good quality. Built like a proper pair of Converse, not the shitty, cheap ones you find nowadays. I can see them lasting a heck of a long time if they're looked after properly :)

I want the Dookie pair badly!! But I wouldn't have the courage to wear them...

I want the Dookie pair badly!! But I wouldn't have the courage to wear them...

Most of the people that have commented on my shoes haven't even realised they're green day ones! They aren't that striking as the trilogy ones :lol:

just wear them who cares what anyone else thinks.

I love them :wub:

Hmm...thanks guys...mini early midlife crisis averted I think Im gonna go for it and buy me some Dookie cons! Hell I live in plain converse anyway...one word comfy.

Are there really no more Dookie converse? Ugh I hate this limited shit. I was trying to wait until I had more money! :angry

Converse.com has the Dookie version in a good variety of sizes. Also, both the AI shoes and the Kerplunk green hightops. They're running a Friends and Family discount through 3/10, which is a pretty significant 30% off sitewide. Also, any orders over $75 are automatically free shipping. The discount makes the regular $60 per pair a more reasonable $42. :) Enter FRIEND30 at checkout.

US orders only, I imagine, though.

Most of the people that have commented on my shoes haven't even realised they're green day ones! They aren't that striking as the trilogy ones :lol:

just wear them who cares what anyone else thinks.

I love them :wub:

The reason I wouldn't like to wear them is not because I'm afraid of what people will think of me. I'm a proud GD fan, I have a lot of t-shirts and I wear them whenever is possible. The real reason is that if I wear these converses, they'll get dirty and then it wouldn't be possible to see all the details.. or I could wash them, but each time I'd watch, some color would fade... They're just too awesome to wear! :lol:

If I had money, I'd buy two pairs of Dookie converses, one to wear and one to keep "untouched". But I don't have money so I can't buy even one.

Converse.com has the Dookie version in a good variety of sizes. Also, both the AI shoes and the Kerplunk green hightops. They're running a Friends and Family discount through 3/10, which is a pretty significant 30% off sitewide. Also, any orders over $75 are automatically free shipping. The discount makes the regular $60 per pair a more reasonable $42. :) Enter FRIEND30 at checkout.

US orders only, I imagine, though.

OMG...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: I didn't know they had alll of these shoes on the site and I really wanted the Dookie ones. I was so upset when I found out they were sold out. And the promo worked and saved so much money! Thanks again, you're awesome!

Archived