Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

Schuh now have the dookie converse in the smaller sizes (3-6), still waiting on the american idiot ones though :(

Is that only in stores? I can only find mens sizes online

I've found them now and ordered them :D

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You get 15% discount for leaving a review, I don't know how much student discount is

10%, I shall leave a review! ;)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I have bought the American Idiot shoes this morning!
SO EXCITED!
I was planning on buying the UNO\DOS\TRE shoes but they ran out of stock, so finally I've found the AI shoes on my size and it's actually not that expensive
:D:dance::runaround::cool:

I got my American Idiot shoes today! I love them so much!! It sucks that my Uno shoes were the wrong size and I couldn't keep them. But when my mom thought I was pissed, she felt bad so she ordered me the Tre shoes and the American Idiot ones!!

Woo I'm so glad the Dookie ones are in women's sizes as well! :runaround:

I know what I'm spending some of my bursary on on Friday! :lol:

Damn according to the check and reserve they don't have them in yet for my store :( probs just gonna buy them online now!

Woo I'm so glad the Dookie ones are in women's sizes as well! :runaround:

I know what I'm spending some of my bursary on on Friday! :lol:

Damn according to the check and reserve they don't have them in yet for my store :( probs just gonna buy them online now!

I got them delivered to my local store for free. I ordered them around 10.30pm and picked them up the next day :D

Still waiting on Schuh to put the women's sizes up...

You can go In store and get woman's sizes I got mine yesterday

Dookie ones I mean not american idiot , I got a size 7 in AI and that not that much bigger than the 6

Love how the track list is on the tongue!

1.jpg

2.jpg

I kept the mustard laces in mine as well, isn't really like it with the black

You can go In store and get woman's sizes I got mine yesterday

Dookie ones I mean not american idiot , I got a size 7 in AI and that not that much bigger than the 6

I kept the mustard laces in mine as well, isn't really like it with the black

Yeah the mustard laces are much better.

Just found out about a student bursary I never knew I had :runaround::runaround: So i'll be getting the Dookie ones this week :D:D

DHL phoned me yesterday to pay god knows how much in taxes/fees [i couldn't understand him very well, he wasn't British, but it was about £20-£30, I think] which I did no problem. I just want my converse so it didn't bother me that much.

They turn up today & refuse to give me my parcel until I pay another £20! They're coming back tomorrow so I'm gonna play hell with them. I've paid out near £150 for two pairs of freaking shoes, over half of that is in shipping & taxes so like fuck am I going to give them an extra £20 for doing their fucking jobs.

I'm totally not annoyed. Nope. What made you think that... :mad:

Had a look in Schuh today they've only got men's Dookie ones in today. Hoping that the women's sizes will be in by Friday, I much prefer buying clothes and shoes than getting them online :P

DHL phoned me yesterday to pay god knows how much in taxes/fees [i couldn't understand him very well, he wasn't British, but it was about £20-£30, I think] which I did no problem. I just want my converse so it didn't bother me that much.

They turn up today & refuse to give me my parcel until I pay another £20! They're coming back tomorrow so I'm gonna play hell with them. I've paid out near £150 for two pairs of freaking shoes, over half of that is in shipping & taxes so like fuck am I going to give them an extra £20 for doing their fucking jobs.

I'm totally not annoyed. Nope. What made you think that... :mad:

That's so ridiculous. The only charge I got from DHL was £8 to have it delivered to my house from the depot :S

That's so ridiculous. The only charge I got from DHL was £8 to have it delivered to my house from the depot :S

I just don't get it. Apparently the first £20/£30 was because they got caught & checked by customs on the way in [i ordered them from Journeys so international order BAH] but this second £20 I apparently have to pay is just bullshit. Their job is to deliver, they get paid to do so by their employers & the people who I sent £40 to do so. I shouldn't have to pay them, technically, a second goddamn time.

It's just so infuriating how they can do this. They're pretty much holding £150 worth of goods without my consent, they're fucking thieves. :(

Archived