Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

I don't suppose there's any more word on the Kerplunk ones? Do they even have them on the converse site anymore?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only hope that they'll make the Dookie ones in hi top form :D I would definitely buy them again.

Calling all Size 4 UK Peeps who want the UNO converse...

Last October I bought both size 4 and 5 from Schuh as I was unsure of size. I am keeping size 5 and returning size 4. Schuh has 365 day return policy so I was / am in no rush to return. I offered to sell the size 4 to a GDC member on this thread in December instead of returning to Schuh, however that ended up not happening and said user has not been on GDC for 2 months now so I have not heard back if she still wants them.

So basically, if anyone was looking for size 4 UNO converse, I have a pair that I am willing to sell for £55 what I paid at Schuh. I am based in London and willing to post out or some other arrangement if you live in London too. Oh and they are unworn, brand new in box etc etc just tried on once for size.

My sister found green day converse at a boutique shop in Canada! I am the proud owner of UNO converse :) OMG ( and they were on sale $50)

Does the size 39 is 24.5 cm long? I don't know, which size should I choose, because I read that Green Day ones are bigger than usual Chucks.

So a while back I was debating whether or not I was too old to wear Green Day converse (yeah it was an early mid-life crisis!) and some of you kind souls shouted do it!! Well I did! Proud owner and wearer of Dookie converse as of last month! Oh and yesterday I ordered the American Idiot converse too...and I tried to get the Tre cons but the only went up to a 6 and I'm a giant 8 so I left empty handed...oh how I wanted those! But I love all my GD cons :D:D

So a while back I was debating whether or not I was too old to wear Green Day converse (yeah it was an early mid-life crisis!) and some of you kind souls shouted do it!! Well I did! Proud owner and wearer of Dookie converse as of last month! Oh and yesterday I ordered the American Idiot converse too...and I tried to get the Tre cons but the only went up to a 6 and I'm a giant 8 so I left empty handed...oh how I wanted those! But I love all my GD cons :D:D

i remember, i'm one of the ones who said do it! :P so happy you did. :) i would kill for the uno/dos/tre ones but goddamn having big feet. i'm a size 8 too and it's a total pain :(

i remember, i'm one of the ones who said do it! :P so happy you did. :) i would kill for the uno/dos/tre ones but goddamn having big feet. i'm a size 8 too and it's a total pain :(

Yes you were!! Thank you!! I am so glad I did too :) Yes having giant feet is a giant pain in the ass... hmm lol. Someday we will get our trilogy converse...and our feet will take over the world (I'm positive about the last bit and hopeful about the first ;) )

Yay! Wear your GD converse with pride!

Yay! Wear your GD converse with pride!

I do!! I am right now!! Surgical removal will eventually be required :lol:

I do!! I am right now!! Surgical removal will eventually be required :lol:

If I could I would wear mine everyday! But I work in an office :dry: They would frown upon such shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived