Green Day Converse at Journey's

gloria123

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather just have the green stripey background and be secretly "in the know"

Or better yet, make/decorate my own :toocool: . (OK I say I do that, but I never actually really do that...)

Are these in mens or womens sizes?

Converse are usually listed in Mens' sizes with a straight two-size difference (I am a 9 in Women's and would be a 7 in Men's)

Converse are usually listed in Mens' sizes with a straight two-size difference (I am a 9 in Women's and would be a 7 in Men's)

Yeah, usually - but these seem different. Other shoes have a formula listed, but these are just strictly numbers and are found in both womens, and mens sections. CONFUSED!

I would like them more if they didn't say Uno on them. Like if they were just the green background with the X's that would be cooler

I would like them more if they didn't say Uno on them. Like if they were just the green background with the X's that would be cooler

That's what I said!

Yeah, usually - but these seem different. Other shoes have a formula listed, but these are just strictly numbers and are found in both womens, and mens sections. CONFUSED!

IDK, then, I'd either just find the nearest Journeys store if they have them and see what they look like, or contact them and ask?

IDK, then, I'd either just find the nearest Journeys store if they have them and see what they look like, or contact them and ask?

Thanks for the info! My girlfriend sent a message into Journeys, I don't think these are in stores (according to the site.)

I just bought new shoes today. If I had've seen this before, I probably would have ordered these instead.

I'm still considering ordering some though. :ninja:

It poured rain on me at Halloween Horror Nights...and I only own one pair of sneakers, so I needed some new converse anyways.

GETTING THESE SOON! :dance:

OK if they have Dos and Tre ones, who else would feel the need to mix and match them?

Too bad we don't have 3 feet. Then we could wear each album's shoe.

Yeah I'd settle for uno and dos, or dos and tre, or uno and tre... that's all the combinations right?! XD.

Archived