¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you get yours so soooon

Good question haha. I don't know.

Nice! What did you think of it?

I actually haven't watched it yet! I'm going to in a few, though. I'm sure it'll be better than the broadcast because it's uncensored.

wahoo! mine has been shipped, baby!

its gonna be sad though, i was really enjoying getting new stuff mailed to me and soon its gonna be over! i remember complaining about the price for the box set, but now i know it was definitely worth it

well i got mine this morning and just finished watching it! i loved it. i thought they did a great job with the rest of the footage and they added some cool live stuff and studio footage. i dont know seeing it in its entirety after not seeing the highlights for a while, it was almost like i fell in love with them again as cheesy as it sounds. i love the creative process and how they interact in the studio. and i cant wait until someone mentions billie saying jason is in green day and then this turns into another jason official member thread.

i cant wait until someone mentions billie saying jason is in green day and then this turns into another jason official member thread.

"Well what Billie meant was that Jason is an official unofficial member that's it" lol

AHHHHHH...I checked the tracking and it should be in my mailbox when I get home!!!! Now I want to fake a sickness to get out of work. Haha. I've missed work for Green Day related stuff more than I've actually missed for "real" reasons. Lol

"Well what Billie meant was that Jason is an official unofficial member that's it" lol

every time :happy:

LOL! Funny thing is that would probably be one of the actual responses. Well, the response would be that, "just because Billie said that Jason is IN Green Day doesn't mean that he meant he is an OFFICIAL member...because technicall Jason Freese and Jeff are IN Green Day too." Ugh...is it wrong that shit like that bothers me so much? Haha

well i got mine this morning and just finished watching it! i loved it. i thought they did a great job with the rest of the footage and they added some cool live stuff and studio footage. i dont know seeing it in its entirety after not seeing the highlights for a while, it was almost like i fell in love with them again as cheesy as it sounds. i love the creative process and how they interact in the studio. and i cant wait until someone mentions billie saying jason is in green day and then this turns into another jason official member thread.

Can I just ask is there anything in this - not counting bad language lol - that would make it uncomfortable viewing with say kids or parents in the room? I heard something about a partying scene, does it last long? just curious, as i can only watch it in the living room and there's usually a lot of people about and i don't want things to get awkward haha.

Omg you guys are so lucky. I just ordered my box set, so I have no idea when mine's gonna ship :(

Can I just ask is there anything in this - not counting bad language lol - that would make it uncomfortable viewing with say kids or parents in the room? I heard something about a partying scene, does it last long? just curious, as i can only watch it in the living room and there's usually a lot of people about and i don't want things to get awkward haha.

i dont think so the partying scene is pretty quick and fast paced with the cameras and there isnt anything bad in it anyway so i think you should be good. i mean i watched with my mom and 10 year old sister and didnt feel uncomfortable. hope that helps :D

i dont think so the partying scene is pretty quick and fast paced with the cameras and there isnt anything bad in it anyway so i think you should be good. i mean i watched with my mom and 10 year old sister and didnt feel uncomfortable. hope that helps :D

awesome, looking forward to seeing it now :) is it actually green day in the partying scene or actors as someone somewhere mentioned a lot of stock footage?

Omg you guys are so lucky. I just ordered my box set, so I have no idea when mine's gonna ship :(

Wait, you can still ordered the box set??

awesome, looking forward to seeing it now :) is it actually green day in the partying scene or actors as someone somewhere mentioned a lot of stock footage?

im actually not positive ahaha could be actors because that same question came to mind when i watched ill have to rewatch to be sure

Wait, you can still ordered the box set??

Yeah, someone here found out that the Candian Warner Bros site Rhino Records has some, but they only cost 40. It's the same as the one of the GD site minus the membership to IN and I don't think you get the digital downloads.

Yeah, someone here found out that the Candian Warner Bros site Rhino Records has some, but they only cost 40. It's the same as the one of the GD site minus the membership to IN and I don't think you get the digital downloads.

Oh thanks!!

Does someone know some news about the release of Cuatro for people who don't have the box?

Does someone know some news about the release of Cuatro for people who don't have the box?

No word yet

No word yet

I really hope that the DVD will also be aviable for those people (because I don't have the box :sorry: )

Archived