Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
The results of the Bobo Awards are now available here! Didn't get to vote? Go support our boys by voting for them here. I know we can beat Paramore this time.

Photo

¡Cuatro! DVD

• Please log in to reply
2320 replies to this topic

Jon Benjamin

Jon Benjamin
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Joined Dec 21, 2006
  • 585 rep

I think Dirty Rotten Bastards and Troublemaker could be on ¡Dos!.

I could see troublemaker and kill the dj switched with baby eyes and Ashley but I don't see dirty rotten bastards
  • Léo_Desensitized and Stacie Anne like this

localinsomniac

localinsomniac
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 425 rep

Ruby Mae is the song that is played while Billie is surfing, and yes is Mike's daughter name

It's her middle name I think.

Karol Oliveira

Karol Oliveira
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Joined Nov 08, 2009
  • 561 rep

I know you won't believe, but my DVD finally arrived TODAY! I watched it for the first time and it was so emotional!!! Wanna watch it again!  :runaround:

I'm so happy!  :D

• Davis Weiss likes this

ThranaM

ThranaM
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • Joined Nov 10, 2012
  • 638 rep

When are they going to sell it to the public?

WhiteTim

WhiteTim
  • Dearly Beloved

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Joined May 16, 2010
  • 3,505 rep

When are they going to sell it to the public?

No release date has been announced
  • ThranaM likes this

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,683 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,237 rep

so y'all know that i ordered the boxset off rhinorecords.ca like 2 or 3 months ago. and y'know that when it finally arrived, it came without Cuatro, the postcards or poster & i had to ridiculous customs. and y'all know that when i contacted rhinorecords.ca, they did send cuatro but in a second package, meaning i'd have to pay those ridiculous customs again.

well, Cuatro never arrived. they're supposedly sending out another copy to me with the postcards/poster but oh my fucking god 3 MONTHS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW HARD IS IT TO SEND A FUCKIN DVD IN THE POST.

also i am not looking forward to paying customs again. that shit was insane. 

kaylubd

kaylubd
  • Resident Shultz/Bellamy Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,310 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012
  • 2,463 rep

so y'all know that i ordered the boxset off rhinorecords.ca like 2 or 3 months ago. and y'know that when it finally arrived, it came without Cuatro, the postcards or poster & i had to ridiculous customs. and y'all know that when i contacted rhinorecords.ca, they did send cuatro but in a second package, meaning i'd have to pay those ridiculous customs again.

well, Cuatro never arrived. they're supposedly sending out another copy to me with the postcards/poster but oh my fucking god 3 MONTHS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW HARD IS IT TO SEND A FUCKIN DVD IN THE POST.

also i am not looking forward to paying customs again. that shit was insane. 

That is insane!! Sorry that you had such bad luck with this :( But hopefully you get your stuff soon :)

whatshername0303

whatshername0303
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  • Joined Jul 18, 2010
  • 155 rep

I just listened to it on Youtube and the documentary is awesome! It's always nice to see how bands write and record their songs and to see parts of the secrets shows. :happy: I want to buy the DVD because I want to watch it in a good quality.

ThranaM

ThranaM
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • Joined Nov 10, 2012
  • 638 rep

I can't find a full version of Cuatro on YouTube.. Help anyone? :)

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,683 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,237 rep

still no dvd :mellow:

Hermione

Hermione
  • Soggy Dream

• 27,421 posts
  • Joined Jan 09, 2008
  • 10,071 rep

I have to say I really really really love this DVD. It's a real proper film that has a proper grown up feeling to it with none of that slightly "emo"/going for the teenage market vibe that BIAB had, which pleases me :D. I feel like it reflects the feel of the albums perfectly, it's so laid back and fun and has a great balance between showing the music being created and talked about and the guys hanging out and messing around etc and the little artistic interludes. You get a really nice little insight into the band and how they make music. I've watched it like 5 times now, it's so good!

Probably my favourite thing is that OTT Fuck Time guitar solo. I WISH they'd kept that in the song :lol:. And Jason with his cat is awesomeness.

• baby it's a blow out and Carrot like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users