Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

¡Cuatro! DVD

• Please log in to reply
2320 replies to this topic

PasalacquaPete

PasalacquaPete
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2012
  • 14 rep
Uno was released here yesterday. Looking at the booklet it seems Jason White is now an official member, given how he was credited on the album. But there's also a cover for "!Quattro!" (featuring Jason's face) after the covers of Uno!, Dos! and Tre!.

It could just be that the band made him a cover of his own.........or could it be that there's an as-yet secret fourth album due out after Tre!? A quadrilogy?

Something to think about. ;)

Edit: this thread is now to discuss the making of the trilogy DVD, which is called Quatro.

AwfulHomesick

AwfulHomesick
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Joined Dec 21, 2009
  • 57 rep
It's the documentary about the making of the three albums.
  • Harry Potter. likes this

Idiotic Tendency...

Idiotic Tendency...
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Joined Jul 14, 2012
  • 654 rep
OK. First off you spelled it even wronger than the Green Day and second it was Probably put in there as a running joke. It's the name of the DVD, which i doubt will have just Jason on it. Why did this need a topic anyway?

Fuzz

Fuzz
  • Professional Cocksmith

• 38,632 posts
  • Joined May 28, 2004
  • 15,940 rep
I think I'd like to leave this thread open since I know lots of people will be looking for info about this. We can use this thread to talk about the upcoming DVD.

We do have a topic about Jason being an official fourth member http://www.greendayc...een-day-member/
  • Katarina. and Jessicabasketcase like this

Kill_the_Kia

Kill_the_Kia
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2012
  • 754 rep

POPULAR

OK. First off you spelled it even wronger than the Green Day and second it was Probably put in there as a running joke. It's the name of the DVD, which i doubt will have just Jason on it. Why did this need a topic anyway?
he's a new member! Let him the time to understand how gdc works -.-
  • velvetgrass, Blond-O-Sonic Shimmer Trap, AwfulHomesick and 3 others like this

Sarcasm

Sarcasm
  • Panty Purée/Savior of Lives/Arse Doctor

• 16,000 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 10,023 rep

POPULAR

it's a new member! Let him the time to understand how gdc works -.-

he's a new member! Let him the time to
understand how gdc works -.-

You're a new member. What's your point?
  • Matt., Supa Hot Fire, Marius Pontmercy and 5 others like this

PasalacquaPete

PasalacquaPete
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2012
  • 14 rep

OK. First off, nice to see that you live up to your username. ;) Second, "probably put in there" is reason for discussion. Like you, I would also doubt an upcoming DVD would have just Jason on it, but the cover for QUATRO! (no hablas Espanyol) does.
  • Blond-O-Sonic Shimmer Trap, Burnout98, Harry Potter. and 1 other like this

jona92

jona92
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Joined Aug 08, 2012
  • 136 rep

POPULAR

IT'S NOT A FOURTH ALBUM PEOPLE, IT'S THE DOCUMENTARY, GET IT!!!
  • Jessicabasketcase, Green Day In Seattle, Shredder2 and 3 others like this

Sleeper Agent.

Sleeper Agent.
  • Youth's Big Plan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts
  • Joined Apr 02, 2011
  • 2,463 rep

POPULAR

Posted Image
  • Supa Hot Fire, Emilie., Burnout98 and 7 others like this

Kill_the_Kia

Kill_the_Kia
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2012
  • 754 rep

POPULAR

i just want to say that I don't find so cute attack
new members. you have done the same with me
last week and it was not pleasant
  • Mato, greendayawtw, crock6000 and 8 others like this

Harry Potter.

Harry Potter.
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts
  • Joined Feb 12, 2012
  • 982 rep

POPULAR

You have an idiotic tendency to be rude. :P
  • Blu, velvetgrass, greendayawtw and 9 others like this

PasalacquaPete

PasalacquaPete
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2012
  • 14 rep

POPULAR

Any chance there's a GD forum anywhere that's not inhabited by teenyboppers? :)
  • Blu, Blond-O-Sonic Shimmer Trap, crock6000 and 6 others like this

Kill_the_Kia

Kill_the_Kia
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2012
  • 754 rep

You have an idiotic tendency to be rude. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

i agree

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 22,834 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,426 rep

POPULAR

Any chance we can stay on topic and not slam each other?

Quatro DVD. Discuss, please.
  • Katarina., Mar, Emilie. and 6 others like this

PasalacquaPete

PasalacquaPete
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2012
  • 14 rep

Any chance we can stay on topic and not slam each other?

Quatro DVD. Discuss, please.

Agreed.

I knew there was to be a DVD - didn't hear anything about the title. The studio updates, even though they were short, were of a good quality and quite informative. I reckon if the rest of the DVD follows that same style it'll be fairly entertaining - a fan favourite! :)

Advertising

Harry Potter.

Harry Potter.
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,913 posts
  • Joined Feb 12, 2012
  • 982 rep

Agreed.

I knew there was to be a DVD - didn't hear anything about the title. The studio updates, even though they were short, were of a good quality and quite informative. I reckon if the rest of the DVD follows that same style it'll be fairly entertaining - a fan favourite! http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

I don't think you can really compare the documentary to the updates, as the two have different purposes. I think the updates were good teasers, while still remaining informative. The documentary should have less teasing and scenes showing something you have no idea about, but more information and explaining. And I agree with you on the quality. If the documentary will have the quality of the updates, I will be satisfied.

netty

netty
  • Peacemaker

• 4,889 posts
  • Joined Apr 05, 2005
  • 243 rep

I don't think you can really compare the documentary to the updates, as the two have different purposes. I think the updates were good teasers, while still remaining informative. The documentary should have less teasing and scenes showing something you have no idea about, but more information and explaining. And I agree with you on the quality. If the documentary will have the quality of the updates, I will be satisfied.

the teasers and the documentary are being filmed by the same person as far as I am aware, Greg Schneider. so I should imagine the style will stay the same.

last I heard, quatro or however you want to spell it was a working title for the dvd. as people now have the box set with Jason`s gorgeous chops on it...I think you can safely say thats what its called and thats the cover. I mean...how the hell are they going to change it now people have it in their sweaty little hands? :lol:
  • Femme Gauche, Blu and Harry Potter. like this

TheGreenDayKidd

TheGreenDayKidd
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Joined Jun 28, 2012
  • 490 rep
I don't understand something: if I didn't order box set, will I have option to buy DVD sperately?

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 22,834 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,426 rep

I don't understand something: if I didn't order box set, will I have option to buy DVD sperately?

I've heard, no. But that could change down the road. (*fingers crossed*)

July21

July21
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Joined Apr 16, 2011
  • 109 rep

no. sorry dude :ermm:

Sleeper Agent.

Sleeper Agent.
  • Youth's Big Plan

• 4,686 posts
  • Joined Apr 02, 2011
  • 2,463 rep

Depends when they thought about having a DVD

TheGreenDayKidd

TheGreenDayKidd
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Joined Jun 28, 2012
  • 490 rep

I've heard, no. But that could change down the road. (*fingers crossed*)

I hope so.. If no then I'll need to order a box set, but I already have UNO, but this is not a problem.. I'll have 2 UNO CDs.. :lol:

no. sorry dude http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

^^ Are you kidding me? :cry: Damn I need to order a box set now!!!

Depends when they thought about having a DVD

I hope I'll be able to buy it seperatly..

Sleeper Agent.

Sleeper Agent.
  • Youth's Big Plan

• 4,686 posts
  • Joined Apr 02, 2011
  • 2,463 rep

I hope I'll be able to buy it seperatly..

Just wait until you get the boxset, cause who knows, They could of planned to put the DVD in there but not list it until it was shown on Uno or something

TheGreenDayKidd

TheGreenDayKidd
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Joined Jun 28, 2012
  • 490 rep

Just wait until you get the boxset, cause who knows, They could of planned to put the DVD in there but not list it until it was shown on Uno or something

The problem is that I didn't actually ordered a box set.. Today I bought UNO in some store.. And tomorrow I'll order box set I think. :)

netty

netty
  • Peacemaker

• 4,889 posts
  • Joined Apr 05, 2005
  • 243 rep

The problem is that I didn't actually ordered a box set.. Today I bought UNO in some store.. And tomorrow I'll order box set I think. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

its sold out.

Sleeper Agent.

Sleeper Agent.
  • Youth's Big Plan

• 4,686 posts
  • Joined Apr 02, 2011
  • 2,463 rep

The problem is that I didn't actually ordered a box set.. Today I bought UNO in some store.. And tomorrow I'll order box set I think. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

Ah, I haven't got the box set either, only Uno, I'll buy the albums as they come out, because I really can't be bothered and I'm kinda poor currently, and have other priorities money wise

TheGreenDayKidd

TheGreenDayKidd
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Joined Jun 28, 2012
  • 490 rep

its sold out.

Are you fucking kidding me??? :3 Damn.. Do you know maybe when I'll have a chance to order it again? Today was so happy day for me untill now. :( I've got an UNO CD and.. oh.. but now. I would like to have also DVD at home when it will be released..

Ah, I haven't got the box set either, only Uno, I'll buy the albums as they come out, because I really can't be bothered and I'm kinda poor currently, and have other priorities money wise

I didn't order it too, because it's a bit expensive for me.. But I need to have that DVD when it'll be released!! :lol:

Katarina.

Katarina.
  • Wanderlust

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,994 posts
  • Joined Sep 27, 2007
  • 3,295 rep
I'm really looking forward to getting the DVD! :woot: No idea when we'll get it. First they said it'd be shipped together with ¡Dos!, but on the slipcase for the box set it says "¡DVD! - When it's fuckin ready!" so because it's not finished yet I think we'll get it later. Who knows though. Also, on the retour form and order confirmation you get on the package of the box set it had the DVD listed as "¡Cuatro! Documentary making of film".. So whatever this is called, probably ¡Quatro! because that's what it says in the CD booklet, I can't wait to watch it :D

^^ Are you kidding me? http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/... Damn I need to order a box set now!!!

I think it's sold out now actually. I haven't heard or seen anything about this being in stock again anymore unfortunately.

TheGreenDayKidd

TheGreenDayKidd
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Joined Jun 28, 2012
  • 490 rep

I think it's sold out now actually. I haven't heard or seen anything about this being in stock again anymore unfortunately.

Really? Then I missed my chance or what. I'm so angry on myself right now. :cry:

Harry Potter.

Harry Potter.
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,913 posts
  • Joined Feb 12, 2012
  • 982 rep
Hey, did I miss something or what, because now it says that the DVD is shipped with Uno! :ermm: http://preorder.gree.../ultimateboxset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users