¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

Yes let me search

thanks, i was expecting one of the posters from the cuatro website.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks, i was expecting one of the posters from the cuatro website.

I was expecting the cover

I was kind of expecting that poster they posted on the Cuatro site....that would've been pretty sweet to have.

Somebodyjust created this thread, being sad about Mike talking badly about Christy Road.

I just wanted to comment on that and say that it was during that part right after the Tiki Bar show where they played new songs only and BIllie always said We're playing only all new shit tonight. And that guy was constantly requestion Christy Road - I think that's the simple reason for Mike saying it like that after the show. I'm sure they love playing the old stuff just as much.

I don't he uses his ears

what? :o

what? :o

He created a thread about the ¡CUATRO! part when Mike says that he doesn't like to hear people screaming old songs, but he is saying that what Mike said was bad

Last week I was finally able to watch on tv; and the part of the orchestra playing for The Forgotten gave me chills, it's beautiful :wub: And Rob Cavallo's words at the end, talking about the instruments and how music moves us, that was beautiful too, with Amy in the background and showing live footage of the band... how to not cry to that? :cry: It's wonderful.

And speaking of live footage, it sounds so great, I just wish I could seen it all!! :runaround:

My second copy of Cuatro finally came in :D

null_zpseedc0477.jpg

HOW DID YOU GET A SECOND!?

Has anybody else noticed how the dvd menu says Cuatro with a C and Q at the same time?

Has anybody else noticed how the dvd menu says Cuatro with a C and Q at the same time?

Yes it's a last minute edition

Any idea on when there's going to be a general release? I am jealous of all of you who have seen it. :S

HOW DID YOU GET A SECOND!?

Because the first one they sent me had a very cracked tray so I told them about it and sent them pictures and they sent me another.

And I'm still waiting for my first copy. :S

For gods sake someone torrent this in HD. Or DVD ISO, even better

I watched it at the Newport Beach Film Festival and I saw Tim Wheeler and Micheal Pizzo for a Q&A :lol:

And I'm still waiting for my first copy. :S

Oh no! You're still waiting? That sucks :( I hope you get it soon!!

Because the first one they sent me had a very cracked tray so I told them about it and sent them pictures and they sent me another.

Ah ok :D

What is the song that is being played at the very beginning when Billie is surfing and then there is concert footage? It's being played on an acoustic and I kind of recognize it but it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out. I feel like it's right at the tip of my memory, but I just can't figure it out!

Any help so I can sleep tonight??

What is the song that is being played at the very beginning when Billie is surfing and then there is concert footage? It's being played on an acoustic and I kind of recognize it but it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out. I feel like it's right at the tip of my memory, but I just can't figure it out!

I believe that one is Ruby Mae. We haven't actually heard any full version of the song but it is listed in the end credits.

I believe that one is Ruby Mae. We haven't actually heard any full version of the song but it is listed in the end credits.

Thanks! Who knows when we'll ever hear some of those songs? "Cinco"?

Thanks! Who knows when we'll ever hear some of those songs? "Cinco"?

Yes it's Ruby Mae

I got Cuatro in the mail on the day it came out and I still haven't watched it.

Am I a bad fan?

Am I a bad fan?

No you're lazy

Am I a bad fan?

Yeah.

Watch it Eva. I think you'll really enjoy it.

Yeah.

Watch it Eva. I think you'll really enjoy it.

I never have time to sit down and watch movies nowadays. How long is it?

Archived