¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

I've been looking around...found nothing yet in stores..Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon ..

It's not gonna be in stores it was only for people who ordered the Ultimate Box Set and the Digital album set

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been looking around...found nothing yet in stores..Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon ..

The producers said in a q&a that they are planning a general release so hopefully soon it'll be available :)

NO TIENE SUBTITULOS, LOS QUIERO MATAR!!!

:mad:

Ok; leaving that aside, I enjoyed it a lot, of course :ga: But I was a little disappointed 'cause they showed a lot coming from the updates and not as much directly from the studio, which was something I was really looking forward to see :( It gives to understand that the secret shows helped a lot to make the Trilogy, being that what it shows the most :P

I wish it could be longer, I'd watch them all day long playing and rehearsing :happy: But I love the dvd and it's a very special piece of Green Day, that they wanted to give us and I appreciate that :wub:

Just saw it today:

- I appreciate the trilogy SO MUCH MORE now, I really understand where everything came from

- Dirty Rotten Bastards didn't sound good at all (Billie was really off key :happy:), it's so amazing how everything came together for the

finished product

- if someone could make me a gif of Tre with all the tambourines I would love them forever

Just saw it today:

- I appreciate the trilogy SO MUCH MORE now, I really understand where everything came from

- Dirty Rotten Bastards didn't sound good at all (Billie was really off key :happy:), it's so amazing how everything came together for the

finished product

- if someone could make me a gif of Tre with all the tambourines I would love them forever

I think someone got one from the trailers

finished product

I dont think Billie was aiming for perfection he was just letting Rob hear what he had to maybe just get feedback from Rob

Just saw it today:

finished product

I dont think Billie was aiming for perfection he was just letting Rob hear what he had to maybe just get feedback from Rob

Maybe he just wanted that Rob could listen to the guitar

i could kick myself X[
last week i thought: "ah, screw it - i'll order the Uno, Dos & Tré books from the Green Day Online Store" - yeah, that's what i did, because there went something wrong with ordering the ultimate box set when it was available.
now...there's "cuatro" with the album-books pretty cheap...man...i really fucked up with the box set :(

PS.: if anyone needs the "Uno, Dos, Tré"-books (new) - let me know XD

Green Day Documentary '¡Cuatro!' Screens at Los Angeles' Sonos Studio

Green Day’s documentary ¡Cuatro! screened at Los Angeles’ Sonos Studio on Wednesday, a month after it premiered at South by Southwest and one night before the band headlined the nearby 16,000-seater Sports Arena.

While the film has so far only been available to fans who purchase the ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! box set, Wheeler assured fans that a proper release are forthcoming. As with everything Green Day, they work at their own pace but with a plan in mind.

Worth noting: All of the footage was shot before Armstrong entered rehab in September. In fact, the first finished cut of the film was presented to the band on the day of the Las Vegas iHeartRadio concert, where Armstrong flew off the handle, in part prompting his rehab stint.

With that in mind, it’s surprising to see that the Armstrong in the movie seems to be someone who has his act together. That may be thanks to the easy rapport all the creatives had with one another as they brought the project to fruition. As Wheeler explained, “When we were there, we would get certain moments that were probably more true because they didn’t think about it.”

Read entire article:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/green-day-documentary-screens-sonos-442333

:wub: You're welcome!

tre_omg_zps138b5ef4.gif?t=1366671363

:wub: You're welcome!

Thanks Flo! I could have guessed it would be you :wub:

It's in my sig

Eh I didn't mind the postcards...I totally understand why people hate them. The quality of the pics is total shit, but hey whatever. It was something free :P

i thought everyone was just being silly talking about how bad the postcards were, but wow :mellow: they really are terrible hahaha

I got all pumped while I was opening the package and then I was like... meh. :(

Postcards < 5-10 more minutes of footage

Honestly, how hard would it be to just not make a million and one edits

Got mine today. Postcards are nothing too good. REALLY low quality screen caps from Cuatro on cardboard. I also wasn't impressed with the Material the "Book" (wouldn't even say book as it doesn't have pages -_- ) as it wasn't the hard type material like the albums, Except they made it with flimsy cardboard. Only good part was the documentary itsself and poster

Got mine today. Postcards are nothing too good. REALLY low quality screen caps from Cuatro on cardboard. I also wasn't impressed with the Material the "Book" (wouldn't even say book as it doesn't have pages -_- ) as it wasn't the hard type material like the albums, Except they made it with flimsy cardboard. Only good part was the documentary itsself and poster

Yeah but the poster could've been better, like it could've been a poster of the cover art and I would've loved it a lot more

The part where Tré talks about the drinks, I don't know where that came from, but I love it :lol: Like the way he describes Billie's champagne :cool: haha I’d drink all of them without guilt (just to taste ;D ) Bottoms up!

Somebodyjust created this thread, being sad about Mike talking badly about Christy Road.

I just wanted to comment on that and say that it was during that part right after the Tiki Bar show where they played new songs only and BIllie always said We're playing only all new shit tonight. And that guy was constantly requestion Christy Road - I think that's the simple reason for Mike saying it like that after the show. I'm sure they love playing the old stuff just as much.

Somebodyjust created this thread, being sad about Mike talking badly about Christy Road.

I just wanted to comment on that and say that it was during that part right after the Tiki Bar show where they played new songs only and BIllie always said We're playing only all new shit tonight. And that guy was constantly requestion Christy Road - I think that's the simple reason for Mike saying it like that after the show. I'm sure they love playing the old stuff just as much.

I don't he uses his ears

Archived