PasalacquaPete

Yes, sure :rose: I can make it smaller if it's too big! :shy:

That'd be great actually, thanks :happy:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ordered the ultimate box set you dont get a digital copy

If u get the digital box set you should get the email

I did order the digital version. Didn't have much money when it was being ordered. But the email hasn't come.

I did order the digital version. Didn't have much money when it was being ordered. But the email hasn't come.

Damn have you emailed them?

Damn have you emailed them?

No idea who to email. Also seeing as I'm not the one who bought it according to them...

As soon as you get it, message me because I really do want to buy it, but I already bought all the cds, so I'm really torn on what to do. Shipping is $10, so it really worth $50 when I already mostly own it already?

Gah dilemmas. Stupid materialism.

I've got all the CDs too but I like to collect the albums in as many version as possible, so regular & book are two very different things for me but yeah, I'll post in here as soon as I get it with pictures! :D

The digital download link hasn't been sent to my friend (who's email we were using, she was away for a week or so) and I have no idea how to get it. I watched the actual documentary on youtube but damn I want the extras.

I uploaded all the extras to YouTube. Check page 69 of this thread :)

I uploaded all the extras to YouTube. Check page 69 of this thread :)

Thanks so much. Still hoping I can get this sorted out, you know how great it is to have the actual thing no matter how much it with be played.

Mine arrived today, yay! So happy for my boxset to be complete, love the free poster and postcards too

where can you get it

You can't yet unless you ordered the box set. You can see the whole thing on Youtube though.

You can't yet unless you ordered the box set. You can see the whole thing on Youtube though.

thanks

For everyone that are interested, i'm going to translate this documentary in French.

Looks like nobody has uploaded a torrent or download of it yet unless I'm awful at searching for it

Finally got around to watching it today, loved it! It was just great to see the band developing so organically, and lots of Jason too, really great documentary, awesome stuff.

Looks like nobody has uploaded a torrent or download of it yet unless I'm awful at searching for it

Even if someone has, they're not going to share it with you on here because that is very much against the forum rules and that member will be suspended for such an act :) no sharing of copyrighted material.

That's wrong, but you have to search it on your own.. :)

Billie's guitar skills are ok, he can nail hard solos, but he makes lots mistakes and presses wrong notes.

That's wrong, but you have to search it on your own.. :)

Yes that's what I meant! I love searching for these things! But no luck so far for Cuatro! Going back to google

Yes that's what I meant! I love searching for these things! But no luck so far for Cuatro! Going back to google

Good luck man :D

Billie's guitar skills are ok, he can nail hard solos, but he makes lots mistakes and presses wrong notes.

I was worried for a second... but then I realized you were talking about Guitar Hero :lol:

I just finished watching Cuatro and I do love it! Things like this always make me appreciate the album more and I personally love seeing how music is made. I feel like this DVD really explains the mindset of the band, some of their influences for the record, and what they wanted to achieve with these songs. I also love that there were small funny moments in there like the re-enactment of the acid story, that was a nice touch. Also, it;s great that we not only saw the fun part of recording, but we saw the anxiousness and the uncertainty of it as well. I wish they would've talked about Brutal Love and some more live performances as bonus footage would've been nice, but I still like it overall. Anyway, it was a great way to end a shitty ass week.

I have watched it like, 6 times now. And everytime I am left amazed. I laugh when they do funny stuff, I am amazed by the way Jason lives even after being a part of such a great band. I have never seen a humbler man in my life. He is so awesome.

I've been looking around...found nothing yet in stores..Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon ..

I've been looking around...found nothing yet in stores..Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon ..

It's not sold in stores that's why you haven't found it

Go go rhinoentertainment.ca and order the box set

Archived