¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. First off you spelled it even wronger than the Green Day and second it was Probably put in there as a running joke. It's the name of the DVD, which i doubt will have just Jason on it. Why did this need a topic anyway?

You mean, spelled even "more wrong".

So the DVD is about pre-Dookie Era or is it about Uno, Dos and Tre ?

When will the dvd about the pre-Dookie Era will be released ?

So the DVD is about pre-Dookie Era or is it about Uno, Dos and Tre ?

When will the dvd about the pre-Dookie Era will be released ?

The dvd in box set is the making of album

The pre dookie has no date so it could be 2013/2014

Is the DVD going to be available for people who didn't get the box set to buy?

i've read somewhere that it's going to be available on Itunes. at least.

i've read somewhere that it's going to be available on Itunes. at least.

Ack iTunes :( I guess folks who didn't get the ultimate set will just have to wait for more details. Thanks for the info :)

I find it hard to believe they would advertise quatro in the standard edition of uno and not put it out seperate. Gonna be a lot of confused casual fans " eh it says here there is something called quatro but i cant buy it?" :lol:

Why don't they think about the poor Green Day fans who can't (or, like me, aren't allowed to :rolleyes: ) spend70 freaking € for a box set?? :angry I want the documentary so bad. Argh.

I feel like they should release a Trilogy of DVD's at some point. Quatro, the vintage one, and Heart Like a Hand Grenade finally. Release it as a bundle for like 40 bucks. That would be awesome :)

I feel like they should release a Trilogy of DVD's at some point. Quatro, the vintage one, and Heart Like a Hand Grenade finally. Release it as a bundle for like 40 bucks. That would be awesome :)

Agreed. Still dying to see HLAHG.

I hope they send a download link of it. I don't wanna wait 'til fucking next year to watch it. Hell no!

It's buggin' the hell out of me that it's spelled two different ways: "Quatro" in the slip for Uno, and "Cuatro" in the slip for the invoice for the box set. :pinch:

Off topic but

If they make a live album what would they call it?

It could be iCINCO! idk...

Or maybe "Solo sabemos contar hasta cuatro"

Naah, just kidding. I know they'd come up with something clever :wub: But it's too soon for a live album. ¡UNO! just came out, people... :ermm:

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone give me the link to the interview where Billie Joe says the DVD documentary is going to be called "¡Quatro!"?

• 2 weeks later...

h79636adb3s.jpg I used to have this even though its not official

h79636adb3s.jpg I used to have this even though its not official

I saw that dvd a couple of days ago in a store, and I was about to buy it when I realized it is not official. Is it worth it to buy it? Don't answer me from the point of view of a mega fan who wants to have everything about GD (I'm not saying you are). Has it anything really interesting? Like concerts videos, interviews or something? I'm esceptic since the time I bought this piece of shit:

s5hkc3.jpg

I saw that dvd a couple of days ago in a store, and I was about to buy it when I realized it is not official. Is it worth it to buy it? Don't answer me from the point of view of a mega fan who wants to have everything about GD (I'm not saying you are). Has it anything really interesting? Like concerts videos, interviews or something? I'm esceptic since the time I bought this piece of shit:

s5hkc3.jpg

thats pogo paradise. they just renamed it. its shite. basically. :thumbsup:

Archived