¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

Thanks - do you think it's odd that looked like it went on UNO - not a song I would consider for UNO.

If you look at the early listings for each album they all look different

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this in a FB page

942043_473001476102175_631101509_n.jpg

it says it's from Warner music USA

new posters?

I like those colors on the poster better!

i can't picture any of the songs being on other albums except maybe kill the DJ on dos

Troublemaker on Uno could have been swapped for Stray Heart on Dos, which is poppier. Troublemaker always seemed like a Dos kind of song to me. I love seeing the scene where it shows what the CDs started out as though. The original arrangements are interesting, even if they are temporary.

How and where can I buy the ultimate box that includes cuatro DVD? It's driving me crazy not being able to find it

What is the song that is being played at the very beginning when Billie is surfing and then there is concert footage? It's being played on an acoustic and I kind of recognize it but it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out. I feel like it's right at the tip of my memory, but I just can't figure it out!

Any help so I can sleep tonight??

I was also very curious about it, and I watched the MUSIC part in the credits and there it says the song is called "Ruby Mae". It also has Copyright by WB Music Corp./Green Daze.

Isn't Ruby Mae also the name of Mike's daughter?

I was also very curious about it, and I watched the MUSIC part in the credits and there it says the song is called "Ruby Mae". It also has Copyright by WB Music Corp./Green Daze.

Isn't Ruby Mae also the name of Mike's daughter?

Ruby Mae is the song that is played while Billie is surfing, and yes is Mike's daughter name

i can't picture any of the songs being on other albums except maybe kill the DJ on dos

I think Dirty Rotten Bastards and Troublemaker could be on ¡Dos!.

I think Dirty Rotten Bastards and Troublemaker could be on ¡Dos!.

I could see troublemaker and kill the dj switched with baby eyes and Ashley but I don't see dirty rotten bastards

Ruby Mae is the song that is played while Billie is surfing, and yes is Mike's daughter name

It's her middle name I think.

I know you won't believe, but my DVD finally arrived TODAY! I watched it for the first time and it was so emotional!!! Wanna watch it again! :runaround:

I'm so happy! :D

When are they going to sell it to the public?

No release date has been announced

so y'all know that i ordered the boxset off rhinorecords.ca like 2 or 3 months ago. and y'know that when it finally arrived, it came without Cuatro, the postcards or poster & i had to ridiculous customs. and y'all know that when i contacted rhinorecords.ca, they did send cuatro but in a second package, meaning i'd have to pay those ridiculous customs again.

well, Cuatro never arrived. they're supposedly sending out another copy to me with the postcards/poster but oh my fucking god 3 MONTHS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW HARD IS IT TO SEND A FUCKIN DVD IN THE POST.

also i am not looking forward to paying customs again. that shit was insane.

so y'all know that i ordered the boxset off rhinorecords.ca like 2 or 3 months ago. and y'know that when it finally arrived, it came without Cuatro, the postcards or poster & i had to ridiculous customs. and y'all know that when i contacted rhinorecords.ca, they did send cuatro but in a second package, meaning i'd have to pay those ridiculous customs again.

well, Cuatro never arrived. they're supposedly sending out another copy to me with the postcards/poster but oh my fucking god 3 MONTHS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW HARD IS IT TO SEND A FUCKIN DVD IN THE POST.

also i am not looking forward to paying customs again. that shit was insane.

That is insane!! Sorry that you had such bad luck with this :( But hopefully you get your stuff soon :)

I just listened to it on Youtube and the documentary is awesome! It's always nice to see how bands write and record their songs and to see parts of the secrets shows. :happy: I want to buy the DVD because I want to watch it in a good quality.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find a full version of Cuatro on YouTube.. Help anyone? :)

I have to say I really really really love this DVD. It's a real proper film that has a proper grown up feeling to it with none of that slightly "emo"/going for the teenage market vibe that BIAB had, which pleases me :D. I feel like it reflects the feel of the albums perfectly, it's so laid back and fun and has a great balance between showing the music being created and talked about and the guys hanging out and messing around etc and the little artistic interludes. You get a really nice little insight into the band and how they make music. I've watched it like 5 times now, it's so good!

Probably my favourite thing is that OTT Fuck Time guitar solo. I WISH they'd kept that in the song :lol:. And Jason with his cat is awesomeness.

• 2 years later...

Just finished the cuatro documentary and it is freaking awesome!!! I know I'm late though. It was a surreal experience to see the whole process and how green day assessed each progression. They are hilarious in the studio!!! I'm I'm love :dance:

Archived