¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

Uno was released here yesterday. Looking at the booklet it seems Jason White is now an official member, given how he was credited on the album. But there's also a cover for "!Quattro!" (featuring Jason's face) after the covers of Uno!, Dos! and Tre!.

It could just be that the band made him a cover of his own.........or could it be that there's an as-yet secret fourth album due out after Tre!? A quadrilogy?

Something to think about. ;)

Edit: this thread is now to discuss the making of the trilogy DVD, which is called Quatro.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. First off you spelled it even wronger than the Green Day and second it was Probably put in there as a running joke. It's the name of the DVD, which i doubt will have just Jason on it. Why did this need a topic anyway?

OK. First off you spelled it even wronger than the Green Day and second it was Probably put in there as a running joke. It's the name of the DVD, which i doubt will have just Jason on it. Why did this need a topic anyway?

he's a new member! Let him the time to understand how gdc works -.-

it's a new member! Let him the time to understand how gdc works -.-

he's a new member! Let him the time to

understand how gdc works -.-

You're a new member. What's your point?

OK. First off, nice to see that you live up to your username. ;) Second, "probably put in there" is reason for discussion. Like you, I would also doubt an upcoming DVD would have just Jason on it, but the cover for QUATRO! (no hablas Espanyol) does.

You're a new member. What's your point?

i just want to say that I don't find so cute attack

new members. you have done the same with me

last week and it was not pleasant

You have an idiotic tendency to be rude. :P

Any chance we can stay on topic and not slam each other?

Quatro DVD. Discuss, please.

Agreed.

I knew there was to be a DVD - didn't hear anything about the title. The studio updates, even though they were short, were of a good quality and quite informative. I reckon if the rest of the DVD follows that same style it'll be fairly entertaining - a fan favourite! :)

Agreed.

I knew there was to be a DVD - didn't hear anything about the title. The studio updates, even though they were short, were of a good quality and quite informative. I reckon if the rest of the DVD follows that same style it'll be fairly entertaining - a fan favourite! :)

I don't think you can really compare the documentary to the updates, as the two have different purposes. I think the updates were good teasers, while still remaining informative. The documentary should have less teasing and scenes showing something you have no idea about, but more information and explaining. And I agree with you on the quality. If the documentary will have the quality of the updates, I will be satisfied.

I don't think you can really compare the documentary to the updates, as the two have different purposes. I think the updates were good teasers, while still remaining informative. The documentary should have less teasing and scenes showing something you have no idea about, but more information and explaining. And I agree with you on the quality. If the documentary will have the quality of the updates, I will be satisfied.

the teasers and the documentary are being filmed by the same person as far as I am aware, Greg Schneider. so I should imagine the style will stay the same.

last I heard, quatro or however you want to spell it was a working title for the dvd. as people now have the box set with Jason`s gorgeous chops on it...I think you can safely say thats what its called and thats the cover. I mean...how the hell are they going to change it now people have it in their sweaty little hands? :lol:

I don't understand something: if I didn't order box set, will I have option to buy DVD sperately?

I don't understand something: if I didn't order box set, will I have option to buy DVD sperately?

I've heard, no. But that could change down the road. (*fingers crossed*)

no. sorry dude :ermm:

Depends when they thought about having a DVD

I've heard, no. But that could change down the road. (*fingers crossed*)

I hope so.. If no then I'll need to order a box set, but I already have UNO, but this is not a problem.. I'll have 2 UNO CDs.. :lol:

no. sorry dude :ermm:

^^ Are you kidding me? :cry: Damn I need to order a box set now!!!

Depends when they thought about having a DVD

I hope I'll be able to buy it seperatly..

I hope I'll be able to buy it seperatly..

Just wait until you get the boxset, cause who knows, They could of planned to put the DVD in there but not list it until it was shown on Uno or something

Just wait until you get the boxset, cause who knows, They could of planned to put the DVD in there but not list it until it was shown on Uno or something

The problem is that I didn't actually ordered a box set.. Today I bought UNO in some store.. And tomorrow I'll order box set I think. :)

The problem is that I didn't actually ordered a box set.. Today I bought UNO in some store.. And tomorrow I'll order box set I think. :)

its sold out.

Archived