¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

The problem is that I didn't actually ordered a box set.. Today I bought UNO in some store.. And tomorrow I'll order box set I think. :)

Ah, I haven't got the box set either, only Uno, I'll buy the albums as they come out, because I really can't be bothered and I'm kinda poor currently, and have other priorities money wise

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its sold out.

Are you fucking kidding me??? :3 Damn.. Do you know maybe when I'll have a chance to order it again? Today was so happy day for me untill now. :( I've got an UNO CD and.. oh.. but now. I would like to have also DVD at home when it will be released..

Ah, I haven't got the box set either, only Uno, I'll buy the albums as they come out, because I really can't be bothered and I'm kinda poor currently, and have other priorities money wise

I didn't order it too, because it's a bit expensive for me.. But I need to have that DVD when it'll be released!! :lol:

I'm really looking forward to getting the DVD! :woot: No idea when we'll get it. First they said it'd be shipped together with ¡Dos!, but on the slipcase for the box set it says "¡DVD! - When it's fuckin ready!" so because it's not finished yet I think we'll get it later. Who knows though. Also, on the retour form and order confirmation you get on the package of the box set it had the DVD listed as "¡Cuatro! Documentary making of film".. So whatever this is called, probably ¡Quatro! because that's what it says in the CD booklet, I can't wait to watch it :D

^^ Are you kidding me? :cry: Damn I need to order a box set now!!!

I think it's sold out now actually. I haven't heard or seen anything about this being in stock again anymore unfortunately.

I think it's sold out now actually. I haven't heard or seen anything about this being in stock again anymore unfortunately.

Really? Then I missed my chance or what. I'm so angry on myself right now. :cry:

It's the documentary about making the albums.

Jason is not an official member.

No, it's not a new album.

That is all I have to say about this. :dry:

Any chance there's a GD forum anywhere that's not inhabited by teenyboppers? :)

No. :P

It looks like! Why the fuck I didn't ordered a box set. Fuck!! :angry

Yeah, the problem is that I already got Uno! without the DVD! And I feel sorry for you!

Yeah, the problem is that I already got Uno! without the DVD! And I feel sorry for you!

Oh thanks.. Well right now I'm a bit confused with the whole DVD thing and esspecially about the arriving DVD time. :lol:

So the box set has 2 dvd documentaries? One being the making of the trilogy and another general GD documentary?

The trilogy documentary get's shipped with copies of Uno, and the general documentary get's shipped with Dos. Am I right so far?

So the box set has 2 dvd documentaries? One being the making of the trilogy and another general GD documentary?

The trilogy documentary get's shipped with copies of Uno, and the general documentary get's shipped with Dos. Am I right so far?

No. If you open ¡UNO!, inside is the three album covers and ¡QUARTO!. The movie comes out later, it's only coming with one documentary...as I believe.

Hey, did I miss something or what, because now it says that the DVD is shipped with Uno! :ermm:http://preorder.gree.../ultimateboxset

No, they mean the slip box! :P:) "A SPECIAL SLIP BOX to fit all 3 albums + DVD (shipped with the UNO)" means the slip box (which is for the albums + DVD) will be sent with ¡Uno!

No you're not :P The box set comes with one documentary, which is ¡Quatro! and it will be shipped with ¡Dos! or later. The other documentary with pre-Dookie stuff will be released on its own.

No, they mean the slip case! :P:)

Oh my GOODNESS!! I have a knack for misunderstanding things! :lol: Thanks for saying that because I was starting to get a little worried!

Oh my GOODNESS!! I have a knack for misunderstanding things! :lol: Thanks for saying that because I was starting to get a little worried!

Haha, no problem :) I don't know if it's just me but I still find it funny it says "The Uno". Can't wait to get "The Dos" next! :lol:

Why would the first advertisement for Quatro show up as soon as the box set gets sold out? They wouldnt advertise that if it was sold out. It'll probably be available on its own.

It's obviously meant to be humorous... The whole concept of putting their faces on the albums is ridiculous to begin with. So they were like, hey, there's gonna be a fourth disc with this documentary thing... let's give Jason a little love. And pretend we don't know how to count in Spanish while we're at it!

Not according to Billie Joe and Warner...

Just all the interviews and television appearances. Eh, it's not really a big deal, clearly if they want him to be a "part" of Green Day they'll make that happen. He is the fourth member, he isn't the fourth member... Then again might as well include Jeff Matika?

IDK I think the whole argument is kind of silly.

I'd love to own it but yeah since I can't afford the boxset and its already sold out, I have no other option but torrents xD

Archived