(Rumour) Green Day to tour Australia

blueboy

Guys i do mean to be super negative right now but there are rumours going around that its just justin bieber. Sigh i wish it was Green Day ):

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys i do mean to be super negative right now but there are rumours going around that its just justin bieber. Sigh i wish it was Green Day ):

Just because its rumored, doesn't make it true. We'll just have to wait and see.

Or bieber and green day opening?

Edit: realizing what I just said made me nauseas.

Yeah I have heard that pretty ironic if it turns out to be bieber - I am thinking would frontier touring use the word "incredible" to advertise a Green Day tour?? Guess we will soon find out.

Wasn't the boys unfortunately. Turned out being Taylor Swift.

Wasn't the boys unfortunately. Turned out being Taylor Swift.

Hopefully one of the infinite things that try to kill you in AUS get her.

Is it sad that I am actually considering going to see Taylor Swift :ninja:

I really thought we would have heard something before they went back on tour.

I just found another posting on live nation waitlist about the tour saying "it will certainly be announced in the near future".

Ah sigh.

It's good that she's doing stadiums because there is no chance Green Day would be, so a December tour is still very much a possibility.

It's good that she's doing stadiums because there is no chance Green Day would be, so a December tour is still very much a possibility.

Green Day, Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi. That would be a good month for Australia.

I really hope that Green Day aren't coming here in December now. Taylor Swift is my ultimate guilty pleasure, and I had a lot of fun at her concert last time round so I actually really want to go and see her too. And I don't want to get Taylor Swift tickets and find out a month later that Green Day are coming then as well, because no way will my parents let me go to both.

December would actually be quite convenient for me. It's the time of when I'm less busy. And I really don't want to miss out on seeing Green Day on this tour, because I never have. Last time they came here I was still becoming a fan.

I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor Swift even though I'm not a huge fan of her but I don't think it would be worth seeing her in a stadium show.

I'm just going to be saving up for Warped Tour and Green Day. I think that Green Day would just do their own shows around the time of Warped Tour or maybe just after.

I just want them to announce the tour already!

What does everyone think - they have some downtime whilst on tour from July to August. Also I have a feeling billie might want to be home & not tour in September. So do you think they will go home for a break & then come to Australia or do you think they will do another tour in US & then come here. What do you think they will do July to August??

I think they will do warped...but I hope to god they do sideshows. I hate festival sets.

No they are too big for warped - perhaps if Emily's army do warped here that might be another reason they will tour then

No they are too big for warped - perhaps if Emily's army do warped here that might be another reason they will tour then

Too big? Surely they need one big band to headline?

My parents wouldn't let me go to a festival, so I'm hoping they do their own shows.

Too big? Surely they need one big band to headline?

Warped's headline is never as big as Green Day though. Bring Me The Horizon, Taking Back Sunday, and Angels & Airwaves are examples of Warped Headliners.

Warped's headline is never as big as Green Day though. Bring Me The Horizon, Taking Back Sunday, and Angels & Airwaves are examples of Warped Headliners.

Haha oh really? Jesus!

Green Day has been a Warped headliner before, in 2000.

Green Day has been a Warped headliner before, in 2000.

Yes, but they weren't overly popular back then. I can't really see it happening this time, even though the trilogy wasn't that successful either.

Yes, but they weren't overly popular back then. I can't really see it happening this time, even though the trilogy wasn't that successful either.

I think we can safely say because of the ticketek waitlist that they will not be doing a festival. 99 Revolutions is a world tour and they owe it to Australia to come because this December is 4 years.

Archived