(Rumour) Green Day to tour Australia

blueboy

OK I will try that. I am going to travel to a few States so I am going to need to be organised with tickets. I have put off making any holidays plans so far this year waiting for this so this has made my day. :)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still not allowing me to subscribe even though I am logged in - I will try again tomorrow - least we know it's true because that is a picture of the guys from SXSW. :)

I had no problems signing up to the waitlist.
It would've been cool to have British India support them but they're not one of my favourite bands so that's not a big loss if they're not supporting.

It's just been ages since Green Day have been to Australia. I can't wait to see them again!!

I signed up to the waiting list. I'm hoping for July/August tour but I'm betting it'll more likely be December, seeing as that's when the last 2 GD tours were. I'd assume the band would want to fully make the most of coming all the way down to Aus and make a really summer holiday out of it you know?

I signed up to the waiting list. I'm hoping for July/August tour but I'm betting it'll more likely be December, seeing as that's when the last 2 GD tours were. I'd assume the band would want to fully make the most of coming all the way down to Aus and make a really summer holiday out of it you know?

I think earliest will be September but I still think December - what are the chances do you think of them doing the intimate shows billie said they wanted to do before the tour was postponed..

I have a feeling they'll just come to Australia in December like they did last time. It makes sense after all.

I think earliest will be September but I still think December - what are the chances do you think of them doing the intimate shows billie said they wanted to do before the tour was postponed..

I'm thinking they wanted to originally do the bigger shows like they did last time and also some intimate shows too. I just have a feeling they will just do the bigger shows. However anything is possible because they don't tour Australia as much as other places.

For some reason I think we are going to hear something very soon. TIcketek have changed the picture on the waitlist. Also the musical is going to Japan in August and it was rumoured to come to Australia as well. I think we might have dates for September.

I am searching for info - also I think British India will still tour with them as frontier touring are promoting their tour on their website.

It would be good if they come down here in september, it would be the best time they could come here for me, I have holidays in december, so if they come then, the dates would need to be perfect, and September is in the middle of uni 2nd semester so I am safe from my exams. I really don't want to miss them again.

Soooooo... have Feb/March tour dates been confirmed for Australia?

xD I kid.

Soooooo... have Feb/March tour dates been confirmed for Australia?

xD I kid.

:happy:

I think this thread can be closed ;)

:happy:

I think this thread can be closed ;)

I'm going to keep it open as a speculation thread but I'll change the title.

It was interesting seeing the dates for Warped tour getting announced earlier today.

Brisbane: Friday, November 29
Coffs Harbour: Saturday, November 30
Sydney: Sunday, December 1
Canberra: Friday, December, 6
Melbourne: Saturday, December 7
Adelaide: Sunday, December 8

I think a Green Day Tour would happen Around a similar time to warped if an Australian tour happened that late in the year. Hoping we're getting earlier than that though.

I sure hope they do not join in on Warped. It will mean once again, I will miss them by one day. Now that's what you call bad luck. I hope the tour before that and or do the small venues like they were originally going to do. As I am only away for 10 nights and it give me a better chance of seeing them as the will be in the Sydney to Newcastle area for longer then just one or two nights like past tours.

I lone that there's yet another tour that's not going to Perth. I really do doubt that they will play Warped, but something around that time is likely.

I'm going to keep it open as a speculation thread but I'll change the title.

Thank you - it is gonna happen - we need somewhere to speculate :)

Thank you - it is gonna happen - we need somewhere to speculate :)

The ticketek wait list is enough reason to speculate :D

For some reason I think we are going to hear something very soon. TIcketek have changed the picture on the waitlist. Also the musical is going to Japan in August and it was rumoured to come to Australia as well. I think we might have dates for September.

I have a feeling we will too. If the music comes to Australia that would be awesome! I really hope it does.

Fingers crossed we hear tour news soon!

Frontier Touring posted on their twitter yesterday "INCREDIBLE TOUR ANNOUNCE | 09.05.13 | 12.01AM AEST" I'm not getting my hopes up but you never know.

Really I have been checking frontier touring everyday.

I actually sent them an email ages ago & they said they had no plans for bringing out Green Day and then I sent them another email when I heard about the waitlist & I have had no reply to that one ;)

Yep I think you are gonna be right Liam.

It was interesting seeing the dates for Warped tour getting announced earlier today.

Brisbane: Friday, November 29

Coffs Harbour: Saturday, November 30

Sydney: Sunday, December 1

Canberra: Friday, December, 6

Melbourne: Saturday, December 7

Adelaide: Sunday, December 8

I think a Green Day Tour would happen Around a similar time to warped if an Australian tour happened that late in the year. Hoping we're getting earlier than that though.

Around that time would be perfect. Please Green Day, is this too much to ask? :)

This would be cool if I lived in Austraulia.

I hope they do announce the Green Day dates on the 9th. I really cannot hold in the fear I have of the chance of missing them again.

Archived