Static Noise 81: Our thoughts on ¡Uno!

Fuzz

We talk about the ¡Uno! leak and give the highlights: our favorites, our least favorites, and we rate the album compared to other Green Day releases.

Listen to the show (Length: 58 minutes)

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes

You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Hosts

Andres | Jimmy | Matt

Contact Us

We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - staticnoise@greendayauthority.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's listen to this shit.

The nicest thing is that that is episode 81 when you haven't released episode 80.

@Matt, Bum thrust is not Lone's catch phrase. Gonna stop spamming now, just wanted to defend my word smithing. (It's forced creativity because I was jealous of "pumpass")

I think "Oh Love" serves its purpose well (I'm a little surprised that you guys thought it didn't). I interpret the line "tonight my heart's on the loose," as the mindset of someone ready to forget their troubles and indulge in a party atmosphere. ¡Dos! then opens with "See You Tonight." It makes sense to me, at least.

ETA: Anyway, I enjoyed hearing what you guys had to say.

It's up on iTunes now. If you're subscribed just refresh your podcast directory. Otherwise it usually takes 24 hours to show up.

Does this one play any of the music. Like clips or anything? Coz if so, it'll have to wait 'til monday for me.

Also, what happened to the one that was done live the other day?

Does this one play any of the music. Like clips or anything? Coz if so, it'll have to wait 'til monday for me.

Also, what happened to the one that was done live the other day?

Yeah we play lots of clips.

We decided not to upload that one (trust us on this decision).

Yeah we play lots of clips.

We decided not to upload that one (trust us on this decision).

so there is no episode 80?

also itunes hurry the fuck up.

So much hate for Oh Love. :P

I like that song!

And about Troublemaker: the first half of the song isn't that good, but the solo is one of most "Hell yeah!"-ish parts of the album.

Archived