Oh Love Video - Uncut version on Playboy.com

bri1039

i definitely liked this version way more. and i could actually see the 'sexual tension' idea in this one

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, this is so better from the cut version!

not because with those titties, it's just now I can feel the fun, not with the repeating scene

In my eyes this is still a terrible video.

Is it a coincidence that Mike doesn't appear in 4/5ths of this video knowing he probably wants to respect his family?

Congrats Sam Bayer on making Green Day look like the one thing I never thought they'd ever look like - sleazy.

Ugh........

Congrats Sam Bayer on making Green Day look like the one thing I never thought they'd ever look like - sleazy.

Ugh........

Ugh........

Oh c'mon it's just a videoclip. Relax, this is just fiction!!

say what you want, i like the Oh Love music video, both versions.. reminds me of the music video of Sweet Child O Mine, all a good music video needs is real music, a crazy party and a badass band to perform..
I pointed out the Guns N Roses connection when Oh Love was very first released. :P

I was thinking "what's the hell, I'm going to Playboy website to watch Green Day video?". But in fact this is quite good. I mean, it's better than previous version, but still I don't like these girls and all this "sexual tension".

An improvement! and not just cos of the titties! Just seems to flow better and seems more fun.

It's a bit better then uncesored version, but I'm still neutral about it. It's less boring but I think I won't watch it anymore, like other videos.

Still sleazy as fuck, which is a large part of why I disliked the first one, but I appreciate the more laid-back feel, and the jokes and laughter from everyone.

ALright....wasn't sure if I was gonna bother with this one, but reading through all the comments has convinced me to give it a shot. here goes nothing!

Immature reaction: BOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mature reaction: I liked it. I can only assume that they guys genuinely got drunk whilst filming this, who wouldn't?!

Okay, video over. And I have to say, I definitely agree that this is a HUGE improvement over both previous versions. The concept is conveyed a lot more clearly; while there is still nudity, it isn't as excessive as it was in past cuts, which actually helped diminish the discomfort factor a lot; and I like that everyone actually seems to be enjoying themselves this time around.

Some clips that I particularly enjoyed included Tre rocking the bottle of booze like it was a baby, Tre blowing out Billie's lighter, Billie's rockstar poses, and when Billie spins the blond chick around :lol:

(and my ovaries would like to inform me that Billie Joe is still looking damn fine in this video, to an extent that should be illegal. Go ahead and judge me; I know I'm not the only one who was thinking it :P )

Look at all the other cool stuff this site has to offer :woot:

Hopefully they’ll bring an abundance of topless girls on tour with them.

:eyebrows:

Can't they just let this video die in a corner?

this. I like boobs ( :eyebrows: ) but I just don't like the video. At all.

The part is at 4.03 :lol:

Archived