Oh Love Video - Uncut version on Playboy.com

bri1039

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah I gathered that but what else?

It's just a lot more fun. A lot more footage of the band goofing off with the girls and the girls actually having fun and the band leaving them to play their instruments. It's just cut a lot better with a lot less unnecessary awkward smoldering women. And oddly enough, I swear there was more nudity in that original R-rated version than in this one.

Tisk tisk on Billie smoking. :(

as far as I know he's been smoking since his teens.

But yeah, cool video, much better than the censored one, not due to the close up of a nipple, but more because it doesn't feel uptight like the previous version.

The amount of boobs is actually fairly small. But you get more of a feel that the band is hanging out, messing around, and just kind of jamming. All over improvement over the censored versions. The part with Billie sitting and just kind of staring blankly drives home the point of the song for me.

Also, I want a scantily clad female to pour beer in my mouth while I lay on the floor. RIGHT...meow!

One has to have a very open mind and a lot of different life experiences to even wrap your head around this video. Just my two cents right now.

had to change the security settings on my computer to watch a Green Day video, thats a new one. I actually liked it a lot better, just the band hanging out being nasty rockstars. it was cool. I actually think that it had less boobage than the "cut uncensored" version

:sick: way to go. oh green day you are such cool rockstars and you get every hot girl you want. is this this maturing thing everyones talking about in their music?

it seems to me they are getting a little bit dumber (interviews, music, music videos)

:sick: way to go. oh green day you are such cool rockstars and you get every hot girl you want. is this this maturing thing everyones talking about in their music?

it seems to me they are getting a little bit dumber (interviews, music, music videos)

Not dumber, I just see this whole era as blowing off steam after the last almost ten years of their careers with two difficult albums. Not that I like this video but I dont think being dumb has anything to do with it xD

The amount of boobs is actually fairly small. But you get more of a feel that the band is hanging out, messing around, and just kind of jamming. All over improvement over the censored versions. The part with Billie sitting and just kind of staring blankly drives home the point of the song for me.

Yeah, with this one you can see an interpretation of the song, which certainly was missing from the other versions. I don't know why they didn't use this one in the first place - I'd totally watch it again, because I like it, but I don't wanna go back to skanky Playboy to do it, lol!!

Is it just me or this version actually seems better ! :P

I dont know, why but this is better than the original release.

And oh Mike looks so uncomfortable around the girls :lol:

Adorable :wub:

Yeah, with this one you can see an interpretation of the song, which certainly was missing from the other versions. I don't know why they didn't use this one in the first place - I'd totally watch it again, because I like it, but I don't wanna go back to skanky Playboy to do it, lol!!

Yeah, I agree - I liked this one much better - you get a better sense from just the few changes and added scenes. But I did feel almost...creepy going on Playboy to watch, lol.

Still not my favorite, but this version is 10x better then what we got. This version really conveys the "fuck it, lets party" message that the trilogy is giving off. It shows the girls and the band partying, but not in a "creepy old 40 year old man at the party" kind thing. It gives off some kind of emotion, rather than having a bunch of dumbfounded looking models who got a little too much camera time.

Archived