Oh Love Video - Uncut version on Playboy.com

bri1039

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the same as the original uncensored version that was briefly floating around? Because no part of me wants to watch that again, unless this is something different (worse).

Is this the same as the original uncensored version that was briefly floating around? Because no part of me wants to watch that again, unless this is something different (worse).

No, this one is actually different. And surprisingly better. It's not just better because of boobs. The women there aren't just sitting around being essentially being props, they are shown to actually hang out and have fun with the band and aren't just there to be eye candy. For me, that actually comes off as better and ironically more respectful to women, despite the shocking inclusion of *gasp* nudity! The whole effect makes the video better. Still not the best video they've ever made, but improves upon the censored version.

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but that was actually a decent video. The women didn't look like bored mannequins and there was actually something of a plot with the band having fun :lol:

this version is so much better then the others!! it looks like it's more fun and not just awkward hanging around...

I wish this video would just disappear.

The addition of the band ~hanging out~ with the models is even more cringe than the original.

Archived