MTV2 Road to Release - new video interview everyday!

bri1039

We’re counting down the days to the release of Green Day’s new album '¡Uno!,' which is available Tuesday, September 25th. Each day a new interview with the band will go live, all videos have a 12am premiere date at MTV: HERE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Green Day's Billy Jo, Mike and Tre discuss the inspiration behind releasing three new albums in rapid succession. '¡Uno!' is available Tuesday, September 25th."

"Green Day's Billy Jo, Mike and Tre discuss the inspiration behind releasing three new albums in rapid succession. '¡Uno!' is available Tuesday, September 25th."

We can't all be fanatic fanboys :P

Cool to see some new footage from what I'm guessing is the documentary. Also anyone know the song they start playing in video 3 in studio?

That made me really excited for the documentary. I wonder if they'll release a proper trailer for it......

Here's a dumb question: The other videos (that aren't 'Three Albums in Rapid Succession') are they just cuts from that other interview that was broadcasted or are they 'new'.

Billy fair enough, but Jo? lol

I like how it lets you watch a 30 second advert before it tells you the video isn't available in your country. Hope someone's gonna stick all these on youtube!

Like, this irrationally made me not want to watch this all for some reason :lol:

It works perfectly for me here in Germany. Weird that it doesn't seem to be working for the rest of you in Europe :unsure:

I was actually asked if I was in the US or in Germany so I clicked US.

What the fuck is Billie doing at the beginning of the third video? :lol:

Wait, I was able to watch them from Finland.

Can't you guys watch 'em outside the States?

I don't know if I did a trick or what, but I always waited until the video started to buffer and then pressed the "continue on MTV USA". That way I was at least able to watch the videos. I don't know if that's a solution or not, but if you can't get it working it might be worth a shot.

These are from MTV First interview, guess they didn't show it all... But it makes me sooo excited for the dvd!!! :woot:

Archived