¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll wait with listening till I'll get UNO CD or it will come on I-tunes I think.. If I'll be able to hold on with this temptation.. :sorry:

IT'S NOT SHIT!!! I thought I was going to hate this album! :blush: I think I'm gonna cry. Hahahaha. I'm such an idiot. :P

I'd like to apologize to GD for once again doubting their songwriting abilities. :rose:

Troublemaker is better than the preview made me suspect, Angel Blue is awesome.

Loss Of Control is the only song I don't love so far. (sweet 16 just started, sounds good too)

IT'S NOT SHIT!!! I thought I was going to hate this album! :blush: I think I'm gonna cry. Hahahaha. I'm such an idiot. :P

I'd like to apologize to GD for once again doubting their songwriting abilities. :rose:

Derp :P

I will make a statement:

In my opinion "Oh Love" and "Troublemaker" are the weakest songs of the album. They aren't really bad, but actually they aren't as good as for example "Stay the night" and those other great songs. But as a matter of fact we all have to face the fact that this is not Punk Rock anymore, but Pop Music. This doesn't mean that it's crap, really not. Most of the songs are f***ing awesome, but it's not Punk Rock anymore.

Greetz

Archived