¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upon first listen, I thought this album was just okay. The only songs I actually really liked are Nuclear Family, Stay The Night, Angel Blue, Fell For You, Kill The Dj, Loss of Control and that's it. Some of the songs to me were just like...a tad uninspiring and kinda boring to me, in terms of the actual music. carpe diem and let yourself go, troublemaker, and oh love are the weak songs on this album for me. There are still some gems on it though. Let's hope the next two albums don't disappoint me like this one did.

Where? What? When?

edit:

Here you have the link guys -.

Ah, thanks. :runaround:

The download is too slow!

AAAHHH FUCK YOU DOWNLOAD THAT FUCKING ALBUM!!!!!!!

Is this legal to download? Just wondering. :happy:

It's never legal to download music without paying leaked or not unless the artist or label posts it.

Aand… as I expected when it was released Oh Love fits perfectly as an ending song to this album.

Might be a weak single according to many but it's really great on the album.

Anyone know of somewhere I can stream? I'm at school so downloading under their network would fuck me over.

I was going to wait until I could get the CD, but since I've heard a lot of the songs live, I saw very little point.

Listening to it now, only on Let Yourself Go but it seems like a good album so far.

Does anyone in the US have a link that works?

Off-topic...but I think your sig could use a slight tweak ;)

Archived