¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the album, but I wasn't entirely blown away by it either. :) Its strength is definitely in the first 5 tracks.

I felt a little bit distracted between Loss of Control and Sweet 16: they're four good songs, but it felt as if they didn't really have a direction they're leading to.

But you know, they described it as power pop, and that's what it is! They definitely did a good job. Those who weren't amazed by this album, don't forget that there are two to go. I have always been looking forward to ¡Dos! more than to ¡Uno! anyway. :D

Irrelevant: when Troublemaker started, I thought I was listening to Fuck Time from ¡Dos!. Threw me off for a while, haha.

I didn't like Loss of Control.

Sweet 16 is beautiful :wub:

Whhhaaaa??

For me, Loss of control rivals Let yourself go as the most pump ass song of the album.

Make sure to listen to it with speakers at full volume!!

Even though I decided to wait for the CD until the 21st, it's great to see all these positive reactions in here! :thumbsup:

I'm just gonna say this, it's a bum thrust album, Oh love fit's to be at the end, and if you want to wait, do it. Don't bend to peer pressure from the internet like I did x)

this is just too exciting..AI is ~8 years old now and 21CB ~3 years (and all the other old stuff)

with this trilogy stuff its the first time ever for me to actually 'be a part' since the beginning of this new era (secret shows last year..) ^^

now you impatient dudes can make your "top 3/5/... song ratings" :)

Halfway through listening, and I love it already. I love them.

Even if I wanted to, I have no way of getting my hands on this until tomorrow night. At least people are saying it sounds cool.

Archived