¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

Oh, really? Have you tried playing it from a source other than iTunes to see if its the speakers' fault?

I just quit and reopened it fixed the problem.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just quit and reopened it fixed the problem.

Strange... At least it's fixed

I completelly disliked Kill the DJ at first, but this song has definitely been a grower, for me at least. With each listen I like it a bit more, the other day I even caught myself repeating this song when I was giving the album a good front-to-back listen.

I completelly disliked Kill the DJ at first, but this song has definitely been a grower, for me at least. With each listen I like it a bit more, the other day I even caught myself repeating this song when I was giving the album a good front-to-back listen.

I think it's in the top 3 songs of ¡Uno!

My least favorite from the trilogy, however i really really like it, my favorite songs are, Fell for you (I´m adicted to that song, actually my favorite from the hole trilogy), Sweet 16, Troublemaker, Angel Blue, Stay the night. I really love the album but i enjoyed more ¡Dos! and ¡Tré! (In that order) :happy:

I think it's in the top 3 songs of ¡Uno!

I wouldn't go as far as saying that though :lol:

I think UNO, by far, is the greatest album in the trilogy that I've heard. The songs have good lyrics and it has a good pop feel to it that makes it epicly amazing overall. I love all the songs, but my top five would be Angel Blue, Stay the Night, Kill the DJ, Nuclear Family, Fell For You and Oh Love :D

Because of that video I just tried speeding up Kill the DJ. I speeded it up by 20% and it sounds MUCH better. Kill the DJ had always sounded to me like it should have been faster. Like if they had recorded it faster and then slowed it down.

• 2 weeks later...

I was so happy when It came out, even more when I listened to It from top to bottom."Carpe Diem" is my favourite, but I can't really say there's a bad song.. my least favourite would be "Angel Blue", I don't know why but It has something off for me.

I still love this album. I just love the energy found here.

My favorites songs on this album are:

Kill the DJ, Let Yourself Go, Carpe Diem, Angel Blue

This is my favourite out of the three albums Green Day released recently.

I think my favourites are:

Let Yourself Go

Stay The Night

Oh Love

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite from the trilogy and 2nd fav Green Day album. Fav songs Stay the Night, Carpe Diem, Let Yourself Go, Fell For You and Oh Love. I want LYG back on the setlist!

Kill the DJ sounds awesome sped up

That was amazing haha

Stay The Night and Nuclear Family are probably my favorites by far. Nuclear Family is so creative and different, while Stay The Night is fucking amazing.

Kill The DJ and Carpe Diem are probably behind

For the record, I don't think 'killing you to death' is that bad. They could have replaced the verb 'kill' with any other, but well.

My favorite songs are;

1. Kill the DJ

2. Stay The Night

3. Let Yourself Go

4. Fell For You

5. Carpe Diem

6. Nuclear Family

7. Sweet Sixteen

8. Angel Blue

9. Oh Love

10. Loss Of Control

11. Rusty James

12. Troublemaker

:):D

Please may anybody tell me the amp settings for ¡UNO! ?? :D

I know every amp sounds a bit different but please can anybody simply tell me the settings to get close to the sound of the album ??

My favorites in order:

1. Stay the Night

2. Rusty James

3. Nuclear Family

4. Let Yourself Go

5. Fell For You

6. Loss of Control

7. Sweet 16

8. Angel Blue

9. Oh Love

10. Carpe Diem

11. Troublemaker

12. Kill the DJ

I can't stand the studio version of Kill the DJ, and Carpe Diem bores me. Angel Blue, Sweet 16, and Loss of Control seem like pure filler.

1. Stay the Night

2. Kill the DJ

3. Let Yourself Go

4. Oh Love

5. Carpe Diem

6. Nuclear Family

7. Sweet 16

8. Rusty James

9. Troublemaker

10. Loss of Control

11. Fell for You

12. Angel Blue

Don't care for the last 4 tracks.

¡Uno! is such a good album. My favorite track is Stay The Night and I'm glad they've given that song so much attention on the tour. That song could have been a big hit if they ever played SNL or David Letterman. But I digress...

I agree with Rob Cavallo when he said:

"The first five slamming tracks on ¡Uno!--the stomping "Nuclear Family," the yearning "Stay the Night," the fierce yet philosophical "Carpe Diem," the blistering call to arms "Let Yourself Go" and the funky-furious "Kill the DJ"--pack a musical wallop while probing emotionally complex territory. They're five perfectly written, diverse examples of where Green Day is right now. Every time I hear those five songs I just wanna hear them again."

Producer Rob Cavallo talks about Green Day's upcoming trilogy

So, is the back cover of Uno Billie Joe or not? The credits are confusing. Uno has Billie listed and someone else listed. Dos just has MIke listed even though it's Lady Cobra on the back. and Tre doesn't say anything about the photos or credits.

So, is the back cover of Uno Billie Joe or not? The credits are confusing. Uno has Billie listed and someone else listed. Dos just has MIke listed even though it's Lady Cobra on the back. and Tre doesn't say anything about the photos or credits.

The back cover is Billie but the photo was taken by Theo Stockman from the AI musical. Mike's is just Lady Cobra and Tre's is himself. I'm pretty sure Mike and Tre's photos were taken by Felisha Tolentino, the person who did all the photos for the booklet.

• 1 month later...

Archived