¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

The more I listen to Uno, the more I fucking love it. There is not a song on this album that I don't feel like listening to two or three times on repeat when I listen to it. This is easily in my top 4 GD albums. :D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of every single Green Day album, ¡Uno! has the best opening series of tracks with Nuclear Family through Kill the DJ. American Idiot (1-4) comes in a close second.

The more I listen to Uno, the more I fucking love it. There is not a song on this album that I don't feel like listening to two or three times on repeat when I listen to it. This is easily in my top 4 GD albums. :D

I think I'm actually the opposite. I absolutely loved it when it first came out, but now that the other two are out, I don't find myself liking it that much anymore. My love for Dos and Tre brings the trilogy to my second favorite Green Day release ever though.

i hope green day get well soon

most moment green day ever had

Billie is out of rehab and they go back on tour in 2 months :mellow:

perfect album! Listening to it everyday and haven't skipped a single track. Defiantly my favorite from the new material!!

It sounds really good! What kind of sticks are you using by the way? It might be the camera set-up but they look a bit different than ones I've used.

Fell For You has this beautiful vibe of Buzzcocks.I love it!! :)

Fell For You is one of my favorite off of Uno for exactly that reason. It has that old post-punk vibe that's just infectious.

I agree, Uno has a certain kick to it, but I found it can get quite tiresome after repeated listens. I take it as an occaisonal record to listen to, but not something day to day :)

Uno is one of my favorite albums at the moment but I agree with you. I can't listen to it everyday or I get sick of it but when I haven't heard it in a while it's the best album in the world.

Uno is one of my favorite albums at the moment but I agree with you. I can't listen to it everyday or I get sick of it but when I haven't heard it in a while it's the best album in the world.

Yeah, agree with you. I find it quite pleasant once in a while, but I've realised that I can't wear these three albums out, I just put the whole trilogy on shuffle and it's full steam ahead. Love the mix of all the styles going on.

Songs rating of Uno album

Nuclear Family 3/5

Stay The Night 3.5/5

Carpe Diem 3.5/5

Let Yourself Go 5/5

Kill the DJ 4/5

Fell For You 4/5

Loss of Control 3.5/5

Trobulemaker 3/5

Angel Blue 4.5/5

Sweet 16 3/5

Rusty James 3/5

Oh Love 4.5/5

not their best album but some songs are amazing

And five months after it came out, I just received an email of what is hopefully my last free digital download of UNO.

When I listen to ¡Uno! I can't skip any of the first tracks! :D Best opening tracks ever! Nuclear Family through Fell For You, just can't skip any of those tracks!

And five months after it came out, I just received an email of what is hopefully my last free digital download of UNO.

My god, it's been five months since Uno came out.

My god, it's been five months since Uno came out.

Feels so much longer with the band MIA

Alright, here's my take on Uno, coming just a liiiitle late :P

It's my second favorite of the three albums, and like Dos I can listen to it all the way through and be perfectly content. The only song I didn't like was Sweet 16 and I thought that Oh Love was as weak a single as Know Your Enemy. Then again, other fans like BOTH of those songs.

For me, the album hits it's stride earlier and keeps it up before stumbling a bit on the last 3 songs.

Favorites: Carpe Diem, Let Yourself Go, Fell For You, and Angel Blue

• 1 month later...

Kill the DJ sounds awesome sped up

Dude I listened to this, then I listened to the normal one and I thought it felt slower and lower than it should be because I listened to this fast one and then I actually realized there was a problem with my speakers because it did the same thing with every song in my library! :P

Dude I listened to this, then I listened to the normal one and I thought it felt slower and lower than it should be because I listened to this fast one and then I actually realized there was a problem with my speakers because it did the same thing with every song in my library! :P

I know, sped up songs really mess with my head sometimes. All in moderation, I guess.

I know, sped up songs really mess with my head sometimes. All in moderation, I guess.

But the thing is that the normal version was really slower and lower, my iTunes really had a problem it was not just my head.

But the thing is that the normal version was really slower and lower, my iTunes really had a problem it was not just my head.

Oh, really? Have you tried playing it from a source other than iTunes to see if its the speakers' fault?

Archived