¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it fucking great?

Yes it is! I think the whole album is really perfect, my only complaint would have to be Loss of Control. It sure is a good track, but it just isn't enough for me. Green Day's standard is, well, a little above an average band's song's standard for me. Loss of Control is, for Green Day, just another filler track that will soon be forgotten, in my opinion. That's just what I think though. Except for that, the album is perfect as a whole. As for my favorite song, it's either Let Yourself Go, Kill the DJ, Sweet 16, or Rusty James. I agree with Rolling Stone's rating of 4/5. Maybe i'd just raise it a bit to 4.5. Great album. Just confirmed the fact that Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tré Cool are three men, that simply just cannot disappoint. :happy:

Rusty James = Last Gang In Town anyone??? :whistle:lol:

Just downloaded. But will wait till I have my dinner, then I'm game to discuss it. See ya in a bit guys xD

Just got out the great quality, comically big headphones of my dad for this special occasion.

I cave again, but I'll try again to stay spoil free until the CDs arrive for ¡Dos! and ¡Tre! and I'll have ¡Uno! to enjoy to make it easier.

:( I need a link so I can get it on iTunes

It's not up on itunes until the release of the album in about 7 days. Hang in there :)

Yes it is! I think the whole album is really perfect, my only complaint would have to be Loss of Control. It sure is a good track, but it just isn't enough for me. Green Day's standard is, well, a little above an average band's song's standard for me. Loss of Control is, for Green Day, just another filler track that will soon be forgotten, in my opinion. That's just what I think though. Except for that, the album is perfect as a whole. As for my favorite song, it's either Let Yourself Go, Kill the DJ, Sweet 16, or Rusty James. I agree with Rolling Stone's rating of 4/5. Maybe i'd just raise it a bit to 4.5. Great album. Just confirmed the fact that Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tré Cool are three men, that simply just cannot disappoint. :happy:

Rusty James = Last Gang In Town anyone??? :whistle:lol:

To me, Troublemaker is the worst of the album. And by worst, I don't mean it is bad. It is just the one I like the least.

By the way, I am really impressed by the kind of song Sweet 16 is and the way BJ sings. It sounds like the most pop thing he has ever done with his voice, but it is fucking great.

By the way, I am really impressed by the kind of song Sweet 16 is and the way BJ sings. It sounds like the most pop thing he has ever done with his voice, but it is fucking great.

I agree with you, it's poppy, but I absolutely love it! :happy:

can anyone direct me to a download and also how does the BriBery downloads play mine wont, or if someone would email the tracks to me nhl12master91@hotmail.com you would make my month

this has been my one saving grace waiting for green days uno album L)

I was taking a nap, well this is great new to fake up for! I start to listen to it in few mins and I can join the party then.

Archived