Green Day nominated for two EMAs

elisa

every single day i vote for GD..just on random times when i surf through the internet and i feel boring ^^

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see, I say it because if you look at this thread it has only 4 pages. this is not good

I know what you mean, but you have an idea to make people come here and then vote?

I know what you mean, but you have an idea to make people come here and then vote?

I just think that here is the place where all the fans come together so if we call ourselves fans we have to be supportive and we shouldn't just be like consumers.

can I vote more than once?

I will post it on the Israelie GD group on facebook

Yes, you can vote more than once.

I vote until it tells me that I exceeded the amount of votes "supposedly" allowed

Yes, you can vote more than once.

I vote until it tells me that I exceeded the amount of votes "supposedly" allowed

I voted like 50 times and nothing happens :)

I voted like 50 times and nothing happens :)

Great! :) 'cause I voted a lot until I got that message :lol: so I went to Germany, France and Latinoamerica MTV sites to keep voting!

Great! :) 'cause I voted a lot until I got that message :lol: so I went to Germany, France and Latinoamerica MTV sites to keep voting!

good idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Let Yourself Go plays in the background of the commercial for the EMA's :lol:

Let Yourself Go plays in the background of the commercial for the EMA's :lol:

I assume they play it in all of Europe. 'Cause here in the Netherlands they also played it. Just saw it like 30 minutes ago!

Oh, I hope they get best rock, but they're up against it with Muse going for best live band....they are spectacularly amazing live!

I assume they play it in all of Europe. 'Cause here in the Netherlands they also played it. Just saw it like 30 minutes ago!

The one with Heidi ( :sick:) Klumm, right? :happy:

I hate when one of my favorite bands is up against another one of my favorite bands. I'm rooting for Green Day no matter what, but still. :(

Totally and utterly off topic but ANDREW SCOTT !!! Hell yeah :D

Kinda silly that you can vote as many times as you want. At least GD has a loyal fanbase, although I'm sure there are fanatics for each of the other bands they're up against.

Kinda silly that you can vote as many times as you want. At least GD has a loyal fanbase, although I'm sure there are fanatics for each of the other bands they're up against.

You can't. There's a point where if you vote too much it says that you've exceeded the amount of votes allowed.

You can't. There's a point where if you vote too much it says that you've exceeded the amount of votes allowed.

Any idea what the limit is?

Archived