Green Day nominated for two EMAs

elisa

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they'll play the EMA's. If they could that would be very close to the release date of DOS and good promotion.

already voted multiple times for green day and wtf are those nominees i ended voting for rihanna blegh. (cuz she's less annoying than kitty purry or tswift)

yay my queen lana del rey has been nominated 3 times I'M so happy for her!! I hope she and green day are gonna be there. She's loves rockstars so she probably wants to hang out with them

PLZ ALMIGHTY JOVE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

Oh wow... I should improve my knowlede of my own country :pinch: Just googled it, Okay, 250-300km is not thaaat far, But don't forget I'm 13 and can't drive on my own :P Let's see. I don't even know how to get tickets for it and what they will cost.

Well yeah, the age could indeed be a problem. :P

Oh is it? I thought MTV award shows were usally on a Thursday? Well, that's good then :D

Now we just need to figure out how to get tickets.

I watched a documentary on the EMAs once where they showed how they cast their audience. So you had to like "rock out" to the music they were playing (from this point on I had lost all my faith in MTV - if I ever even had any).

So I wonder how they will give away their tickets.

edit: I was just thinking, how the hell is one supposed to survive an entire MTV award show while being there? Just watching it on TV makes me want to kill myself, so how is it gonna be when you're right there? :wacko:

Are there any news yet on who will host this and who will perform?

Someone said it's one the 11th, so I just believed that. Would be a Sunday then. It's probably not so easy to get tickets for it, but maybe we'll get the chance with the IC. And even if we don't get tickets, we could always wait at the red carpet for them to arrive. ;)

Well yeah, the age could indeed be a problem. :P

Someone said it's one the 11th, so I just believed that. Would be a Sunday then. It's probably not so easy to get tickets for it, but maybe we'll get the chance with the IC. And even if we don't get tickets, we could always wait at the red carpet for them to arrive. ;)

Ah okay.

Hmm, that's an idea. Though I'm not sure if I would want to go all the way to F for a sneak peek at GD. Especially since it will be hard getting first row.

Ah okay.

Hmm, that's an idea. Though I'm not sure if I would want to go all the way to F for a sneak peek at GD. Especially since it will be hard getting first row.

We should just wait for more information about this whole thing until we start making more plans.

If anyone else wins best live, I will lose all faith in any kind of intelligent human life.

exactly...especially when you've seen them live before, you really have to love them...even my friend's dad likes them now that he's seen them live and he hated the band before ---> Green Day gotta win :happy:

and i'm trying to convince my mom that i can go there, cos it's in Germany :runaround:

why the fuck do you guys want to go the ema's have you guys forgotten how boring the vma was?

lol billie was so funny last time they were there. his weird acceptance speech his flirting with the megan fox lookalike and everyone freaking out about it was priceless.

but seriously they have to win best live act last time they go snubbed i dont remember who won but for some reason im thinking tokio hotel :sick:

why the fuck do you guys want to go the ema's have you guys forgotten how boring the vma was?

lol billie was so funny last time they were there. his weird acceptance speech his flirting with the megan fox lookalike and everyone freaking out about it was priceless.

but seriously they have to win best live act last time they go snubbed i dont remember who won but for some reason im thinking tokio hotel :sick:

Germany apologizes.

Germany apologizes.

tnx I appreciate it but seriously though if tswift wins best live act i will go on a twitter/tumblr rage but i think this will happen cuz of her fanbase

green day will win best rock but they always win that

lol it doesn't matter anyways mtv is shite

We're always happy when we get the chance to see Green Day perform. Doesn't matter where. At least it doesn't for me.

This is cool, I didn't even know nominations were possible before an album had even been released, but you learn new things every day. This is just great, and if they win it's amazing, but I'm betting they'll take some home at the EMA's 2013 for sure, when they're really back in the public eye, and probably in the peak of their world tour.

cmon green day, you better win best live act and hopefully rock too

then again, it is just us voting ://

But what am I going to do if I can't keep voting? :(

You probably have to wait until tomorrow or try again in a few hours I think.

You probably have to wait until tomorrow or try again in a few hours I think.

I did. I get this "you have exceeded..." message yesterday, and I not it's the same. But I'll try later, or, tomorrow :)

I did. I get this "you have exceeded..." message yesterday, and I not it's the same. But I'll try later, or, tomorrow :)

Oh, that's weird. =/ Good luck!

This means they will be there?? :wub:

Not really. At least we don't know yet.

And I doubt they will fly over for some stupid award show if they can't be sure if they even win. I wouldn't mind a performance though :happy:

Archived