Green Day nominated for two EMAs

elisa

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats only written with the intention to wind people up, but you'll use the excuse its your opinion. So, my opinion of Muse..

I have almost every Muse album and have seen them live, but would prefer to see Green Day every time because I think Matt Bellamy has no personality and despite making great music, they're soulless.

Not a good live act, might as well just go see a DJ/dance act...flashing lights and soulless music.

I'd have to agree with you there. I'm not the kind of person who's all "omg green day best band eva! <33" and I guess this shit doesn't really matter, but you can't compare Muse to the heart and soul Green Day have live. It's pretty much the same as Taylor Swift winning the award.

Never mind. Green Day's shelves are already full of awards worth much more than these ones. :)

Taylor Swift isn't that bad compared to the likes of Justin Biber

That's true.

No true story Muse are a better live act. Omg i said it. Big deal. Oh and yeah WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT any award shows MTV have nowadays. Pointless, worthless and stupid. OHmerrrgggherdddd Greeeennnnn Daheerrrr didrrrrtttt Win!!! Thats all im hearing :dry:

I don't think so. I care if my favorite band wins awards. And if you think that Muse is a better live act than Green Day, THAT IS FINE! But you portray that as a "Muse is better" argument. But oh well, all of this was said above anyway... :shy:

Taylor Swift isn't that bad compared to the likes of Justin Biber

I can agree with that!

Actually no. That's just something you made up.

Actually no I didnt make it up case in point I say I think Muse are a better live band, my opinion fair enough not everyone has to think that but people then freak out and go ''NO WAY ARE THEY BETTER!'' etc. So yes SOME people on here (emphasis on SOME) do have their heads stuck so far up green days ass they cant take a hint of critisism or contrary opinion

That's true.

I don't think so. I care if my favorite band wins awards. And if you think that Muse is a better live act than Green Day, THAT IS FINE! But you portray that as a "Muse is better" argument. But oh well, all of this was said above anyway... :shy:

Well no offense but awards arent the be all and end all especially any MTV ones. They have zero integrity ZERO!. I said nothing of the sort that Muse are better band lol seriously I said i thought they were better live and you just reiterate my point I say something is better than Green Day people freak out. And whoever said Muse are on the same level as Taylor Swift Lol FUCK OFF! :lol:

Actually no I didnt make it up case in point I say I think Muse are a better live band, my opinion fair enough not everyone has to think that but people then freak out and go ''NO WAY ARE THEY BETTER!'' etc. So yes SOME people on here (emphasis on SOME) do have their heads stuck so far up green days ass they cant take a hint of critisism or contrary opinion

Well no offense but awards arent the be all and end all especially any MTV ones. They have zero integrity ZERO!. I said nothing of the sort that Muse are better band lol seriously I said i thought they were better live and you just reiterate my point I say something is better than Green Day people freak out. And whoever said Muse are on the same level as Taylor Swift Lol FUCK OFF! :lol:

WHat you can't expect is you posting your opinion and peopel saying just 'ok'. A forum is for discussing opinions, so if you say you think Muse is better people will, specially in aGreen Day forum, post their opinion too and maybe discuss them. I haven't read anyone too 'freaked out' so far.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought at least Muse would win the Best Rock award if not Green Day. :(

Me too!! I couldn't believe when I saw who won it :o

Archived