Green Day nominated for two EMAs

elisa

Green Day has been nominated twice at the upcoming EMAs, held in Frankfurt next November.

2144e2r.jpg

BEST LIVE:

Green Day

Jay-z & Kanye West

Lady Gaga

Muse

Taylor Swift

BEST ROCK:

Coldplay

Green Day

Linkin Park

Muse

The Killers

you can vote here: http://tv.mtvema.com/vote there's no need to register and you can vote as often as you like. so yeah, vote away :)

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're held in Frankfurt? Hmm..... Not that I would ever support this kind of show but hey, it's Green Day. Although you probably can't just "buy" tickets, can you?

There held in Frankfurt? Hmm..... Not that I would ever support this kind of show but hey, it's Green Day. Although you probably can't just "buy" tickets, can you?

as far as i remember, the idiot club gave away the tickets last time Green Day attended the event.

Great! the only ones who deserves this kind of awards on that list are: Green Day (of course), Muse, and I think Lady Gaga (the other ones are not so impressive on live shows).

That´s just my opinion.

Nominated against my homies Jay and Yeezy AND against my second loves, The Killers.

MTV hates me. But I shall vote!

If they're going to be there, I'm going to be there as well.

I shall see you there then :D That is, if timing is good enough and uni doesn't get in the way and if I can get any ticket.

Nominated against my homies Jay and Yeezy AND against my second loves, The Killers.

MTV hates me. But I shall vote!

I feel ya my friend Mike is the music director (also the keyboardistu and guitarist) for the WTT tour (also co producet for wtt) so im incline to vote for that but GD is also an excellent live group tooo ahhhh

I feel ya my friend Mike is the music director (also the keyboardistu and guitarist) for the WTT tour (also co producet for wtt) so im incline to vote for that but GD is also an excellent live group tooo ahhhh

No way! That is fucking awesome! I guess the good thing is you can vote multiple times. So vote once for WTT and then the rest for Green Day :P that way you can say you did vote for WTT, you just don't know what happened ;) haha.

Ugh, I love Green Day- but I haven't seen them live. And Muse put on a REALLY good show when they opened for U2. But whatever, I'll vote for Green Day.

Just saw that this is on November 11 so they could be there and perform since the American tour starts at the end of November...

they could also play some secret shows :whistle

Archived