Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

I call bullshit.

No, it's true. One of the many names they went through before they were Sweet Children, back when they had Sean Hughes and god knows who as drummer.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the fuck is Sean Hughes?

/terriblefan

Green Day's originally bassist when Mike was still on guitar. We're talking very early days.

Green Day's originally bassist when Mike was still on guitar. We're talking very early days.

Ah ok, thank you! Yeah, that sounds very very early.

Does anyone have a link to the video where Billie Joe encourages this kid to jump from a balcony and crowd surf to the front? (Or something like that...it's been awhile :lol:)

Someone said once they did that to Jason White, I doubt it though, as a responsible adult, Jason knows that wouldn't be safe.

Someone said once they did that to Jason White, I doubt it though, as a responsible adult, Jason knows that wouldn't be safe.

Harharhar.

I found the video anyway so my question doesn't matter anymore. :P

Mike was on guitar?! My life is a lie.

Well, I knew he could play guitar, but him as the guitarist? Woah.

Well, I knew he could play guitar, but him as the guitarist? Woah.

I think he moved on to bass when John joined in '88

I think he moved on to bass when John joined in '88

He moved on because he sucked at guitar (compared to Billie) and Sean left and they needed a bassist

Random question but does anyone know where I could find some Foxboro Hottubs merch beside ebay?

Hot Topic, Amazon, Zazzle and maybe Cafepress are where I'd start.

Anyone have a hi res scan of the Sweet Children EP?

Which pressing? There are 4 main covers, an then also the japanese version too

Which pressing? There are 4 main covers, an then also the japanese version too

It don't matter I wanna seperate the EP from Kerplunk and only finding crappy thumbnail size cover of Sweet Children EP

It don't matter I wanna seperate the EP from Kerplunk and only finding crappy thumbnail size cover of Sweet Children EP

Have you tried the reverse image search on google images and then clicking more sizes?

What grade did billie really drop out of high school in? Because it's said it was before his 18th birthday in senior year, but yet in interviews he says he has a 10th grade education?

What grade did billie really drop out of high school in? Because it's said it was before his 18th birthday in senior year, but yet in interviews he says he has a 10th grade education?

If I'm not mistaken, they don't exactly say "11th grade education" because it's apart of your senior schooling (grade 11 and 12), therefore grade 10 was the last main education he got.

If I'm not mistaken, they don't exactly say "11th grade education" because it's apart of your senior schooling (grade 11 and 12), therefore grade 10 was the last main education he got.

It goes by what your last completed grade was. So it sounds like he dropped out during his junior year (11th grade) which would mean he has a 10th grade education being the highest grade fully completed.

Is this one any good?

Green_Day-Sweet_Children_(EP)-Frontal.jp

A little while ago I remember a post on GDA saying they were going to remaster some Green Day shows and the first one was Melbourne 2005. Did that ever get remastered?

Not exactly a Green Day related question but is there a guy in a Modern Family episode that looks like Tre or did Tre do a cameo in Modern Family? I swear I saw him, or maybe I was hallucinating :whistle

Not exactly a Green Day related question but is there a guy in a Modern Family episode that looks like Tre or did Tre do a cameo in Modern Family? I swear I saw him, or maybe I was hallucinating :whistle

He's not

Archived