Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

Every time I listen to Dookie I wonder why Billie sounds like he has a stuffy nose. Do you think it has to do with the drugs he used back then?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I listen to Dookie I wonder why Billie sounds like he has a stuffy nose. Do you think it has to do with the drugs he used back then?

coz they r snotty punx

No, he always sounded like that. It's his punk voice. Go listen to his and Elvis Costello's cover of Allison, he doesn't always do it.

Even though he did drugs, I don't think that's the reason. I think it's because it was the sound he was looking for. I'm not sure.

2 days ago I bought a green day tourbook 2004/2005

And I'm wondering if it's real? I can't find any information about it.

Here are a few photo's (sorry for the bad quality)

tumblr_mwgt9g0bQ81rdko5lo2_1280.pngtumblr_mwgt9g0bQ81rdko5lo3_1280.pngtumblr_mwgt9g0bQ81rdko5lo1_1280.png

tumblr_mwgt9g0bQ81rdko5lo2_1280.pngtumblr_mwgt9g0bQ81rdko5lo3_1280.pngtumblr_mwgt9g0bQ81rdko5lo1_1280.png

I guess so... why would someone make a fake one? I'd love scans if you'd like to share!

Does anyone know what TV shows was Green Day scheduled to appear during the ¡UNO! ¡DOS! and ¡TRÉ! american promotion?

Does anyone know what TV shows was Green Day scheduled to appear during the ¡UNO! ¡DOS! and ¡TRÉ! american promotion?

Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen Degeneres...as far as I know. There's probably more. Alanis Morisette filled in for them on Jimmy Kimmel I think and performed Basket Case.

Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen Degeneres...as far as I know. There's probably more. Alanis Morisette filled in for them on Jimmy Kimmel I think and performed Basket Case.

Yep, here it is.

Yeah it's legit. It's the American Idiot tour program :)

I saw this on tumblr. Is it true?

friendly reminder that before green day or even sweet children, green day tried to call the band “condom”. just imagine the hoodies we’d get if they had stuck with it.

Did they really consider the name Condom?

Does anyone have a link to the video where Billie Joe encourages this kid to jump from a balcony and crowd surf to the front? (Or something like that...it's been awhile :lol:)

Archived