Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

Yep, he and his wife Janna have a son called Sonny who was born in February this year.

Has anyone ever seen his family? Theres like, no pics.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen photos of him with his wife, there was one of the two of them with Billie and Adrienne wearing dodgy Christmas pajamas that one of them posted on twitter a couple of years ago for example. It's unsurprising that we don't see lots of photos of her or other family members though, what with him being very private and low key.

I've seen photos of him with his wife, there was one of the two of them with Billie and Adrienne wearing dodgy Christmas pajamas that one of them posted on twitter a couple of years ago for example. It's unsurprising that we don't see lots of photos of her or other family members though, what with him being very private and low key.

Yeah. It's a sharp contrast from Billie being very open with his family.

Does anyone know if the American Idiot Converse are still available in the UK? The black or red ones. I know they're on eBay USA but the postage and import fees cost more than the shoes!

You can't take a photo of Jason up close. The flash scares him.

Does anyone know if the American Idiot Converse are still available in the UK? The black or red ones. I know they're on eBay USA but the postage and import fees cost more than the shoes!

I purchased the limited edition AI chuck taylors from the US a couple of months ago and I thought the postage to Australia was really cheap - they are still available.

What is this award and why was it given to Tim Yohannon (Gilman street shunner)??

aa9f8cbc468711e38dc222000aeb3ed3_8.jpg

I may be wrong but I think the band chose to give him that as a kind of "fuck you" for his hatred of the band. That's a gold disc for half a million Dookie sales, all bands get them when an album sells that many.

I purchased the limited edition AI chuck taylors from the US a couple of months ago and I thought the postage to Australia was really cheap - they are still available.

Where did you get them and how much was the postage, if you don't mind me asking?

What is this award and why was it given to Tim Yohannon (Gilman street shunner)??

aa9f8cbc468711e38dc222000aeb3ed3_8.jpg

Are there more pics? where is that?

Gold plaque

The band can buy them and award them to friends or family

I'd pay Green Day twice as much to get one of those for me

I may be wrong but I think the band chose to give him that as a kind of "fuck you" for his hatred of the band. That's a gold disc for half a million Dookie sales, all bands get them when an album sells that many.

Where did you get them and how much was the postage, if you don't mind me asking?

converseamericana - they were $58 Australian dollars & I think the postage was around $15. Delivered in 1 week - I hate shopping but love internet shopping. :)

Are there more pics? where is that?

I'd pay Green Day twice as much to get one of those for me

Well contact them and let em know that...

Only band members get em free all others involved in the record (I.e. producers mixers engineers etc) have to pay for them

Why I have a lot of respect for Jay Z he did a plaque for all of Roc A Fellas platinum albums and sent them to EVERYONE who had a role in any of the albums from big role to small role most labels don't do that

Thanks guys. So you're saying Green Day got one for Tim as an ironic, sarcastic, HA HA SUCKA?

I saw the picture on instagram, I have no idea where it came from.

converseamericana - they were $58 Australian dollars & I think the postage was around $15. Delivered in 1 week - I hate shopping but love internet shopping. :)

Thanks! I looked on there and found the red ones but they don't go up to my size. Damn my stupid clown feet :dry:

Thanks guys. So you're saying Green Day got one for Tim as an ironic, sarcastic, HA HA SUCKA?

I googled it, the pic's nowhere else on the web. So I guess we'll never know for sure.

I believe so. He had nothing to do with the album and the band had personal issues for a long time before he died, so I'd be really surprised if that wasn't the case.

It's hilarious that they did that :lol:

How do you get the weird sounds like in wow that's loud? Is it through a guitar?

Which sound do you mean exactly? The guitar in the intro?

How do you get the weird sounds like in wow that's loud? Is it through a guitar?

You mean the feedback? Which part?

I am not sure how to search for this but is there an official date when the band said the trilogy was finished/recorded. Thanks

It's guitar feedback.

Archived