Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

Anyone have guitar tabs for Kill the DJ?

If you give me a while i can private message you the tabs... I am figuring it out as we speak...

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you give me a while i can private message you the tabs... I am figuring it out as we speak...

That would be awesome! Thank you!

I saw a pic of plectrum with Uno art...it was original?(i don't know if post..cause is from a page)

Yes, it is original. You've probably seen that photo with the picks that have Billie's and Mike's face and there's another one "California F*CKTIME". And that pic was posted here a few days ago.

I just don't remember and it's hard for me to hear something from recordings from secret show from last year. Is Last Gang in Town Green Day song which is the same called like The Clash song or is it cover?

Last Gang in Town is not a Clash cover.

Thanks for anwser :)

Yes, it is original. You've probably seen that photo with the picks that have Billie's and Mike's face and there's another one "California F*CKTIME". And that pic was posted here a few days ago.

tnx...but that are no from show so??It's before?

What's Jingletown and what does it have to do with Green Day? Never got to know it but I always wondered. Jingletown is a cool as fuck name.

What's Jingletown and what does it have to do with Green Day? Never got to know it but I always wondered. Jingletown is a cool as fuck name.

I think it has something to do with Oakland/The region they come from. I'm not sure, but at least Wikipedia tells me so :P

EDIT/ Oh yeah, the Wikipedia link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingletown

Jingletown is also the town in the American Idiot story/concept.

Okay, this one was more helpful but thanks both.

Plus Studio 880 (Green Day's main studio where they make their music) was renamed Jingletown Studios a year or two ago, so that's another reason you might hear it mentioned.

tnx...but that are no from show so??It's before?

I don't know. But sure they have them for some time now, and use them for the first time at the echoplex show.

"We're back in the barrio but to you, and me, that's Jingletown that's home"

Can't forget that line from Homecoming.

"We're back in the barrio but to you, and me, that's Jingletown that's home"

Can't forget that line from Homecoming.

Whats a barrio? I always wondered that

Barrio is a Spanish word meaning neighborhood. At least that's what google tells me...

Spanish for neighborhood.

Edit: Beat me to it! :)

Not Kerplunk, 1039 Smoothed. On At the Library under artists. Larry Livermore says it means "they got high a lot in those days".

hey, could some one direct me to that picture recently posted of guitar picks with uno, dos (and tre too can't recall) and "its fk time" on it??? i have searched through a few threads but cannot remember where i saw that picture!!!! pls help if you remember where that was posted!

Not Kerplunk, 1039 Smoothed. On At the Library under artists. Larry Livermore says it means "they got high a lot in those days".

Oh yeah. Thanks. I knew it was one of those albums. Lol. Is it on 39/smooth too, or just the comp.?

Archived