Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

Is there any reason (maybe a bad reason) why the press photos on the IC were taken down?

thanks Laly and Maria!

You're welcome! :)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking to make versions of the songs with differences using the originals. I've already done the Before the Lobotomy round (it's in the audio section and it's streaming if you want to check it out) and I plan to do She's a Rebel/Last of the American Girls next, but I want a list of all the other songs that have differences. Like I remember KYE having bits of JoS in it.

I see.

i was wondering it these days,

have green day ever confirmed that they really are the network band?

I don't believe so.

They haven't confirmed it themselves but there has a been a few small hints in the last years like when they released the vinyl box set they put a Network vinyl in it, and recently they released Money Money 2020 on Adeline records (as they have always been released on.

I think they also played Supermodel Robots as the Foxboro Hot Tubs, which they've confirmed is them. Not a direct confirmation about The Network though.

They haven't confirmed it themselves but there has a been a few small hints in the last years like when they released the vinyl box set they put a Network vinyl in it, and recently they released Money Money 2020 on Adeline records (as they have always been released on.

I think they also played Supermodel Robots as the Foxboro Hot Tubs, which they've confirmed is them. Not a direct confirmation about The Network though.

thanks guys

Do they need to confirm that?

They always say Supermodel Robots is a cover when they play it as Foxboro. They'll never admit they're The Network, it would be pointless and would just spoil the joke! The fun of it is never admitting it.

Do they need to confirm that?

i know that they don't.. i was just curious to know if they had had confirmed that someday...

anyways.. i think this project is a bunch of crap

They always say Supermodel Robots is a cover when they play it as Foxboro. They'll never admit they're The Network, it would be pointless and would just spoil the joke! The fun of it is never admitting it.

Any good quality audio of them playing that?

Does Mike sing any Frustrators songs?

Does he do any backup vocals on Screeching Weasel songs?

Does Mike sing any Frustrators songs?

Mike does backup for the Frussies, but Jason does all the lead vocals.

Ok so i don't know if this is the right place to ask (or the downloads section...but seeing as i am not sure it exists yet i'm asking here and someone can yell if they want!)

So trying to kill time tonight i was looking for Nimrod era interviews and came across this http://www.angelfire.com/tx/GreenDay7/mtvchat.html so i wondered if it is taken from a video or radio interview? Would love to see/hear it for myself if possible so if anyone knows it would be cool...thanks! :happy:

Ok so i don't know if this is the right place to ask (or the downloads section...but seeing as i am not sure it exists yet i'm asking here and someone can yell if they want!)

So trying to kill time tonight i was looking for Nimrod era interviews and came across this http://www.angelfire.com/tx/GreenDay7/mtvchat.html so i wondered if it is taken from a video or radio interview? Would love to see/hear it for myself if possible so if anyone knows it would be cool...thanks! :happy:

Lol. With an exacto knife. Im glad someone pointed out walkin catastrophe. I think that was taken from a radio interview

PHGP's High Maintenance sounds like it belongs on the Sweet Children EP. Does anyone else think so? And I cant fugure out why

Lol. With an exacto knife. Im glad someone pointed out walkin catastrophe. I think that was taken from a radio interview

Don't suppose anyone knows which radio interview?

Sorry if someone has asked this already. I don't get on GDC very often.

Does anyone know if oh love and the other "singles" will be avaialable on CD or are they just downloads. Did see something about a Walmart exclusive but i'm in the UK.

If not shows how times change. For AI single were out on CD & vinyl !!

I'm old fashioned. I like to have something to hold on to.

Does he do any backup vocals on Screeching Weasel songs?

yeah, check out How To Make Enemies And Irritate People

Sorry if someone has asked this already. I don't get on GDC very often.

Does anyone know if oh love and the other "singles" will be avaialable on CD or are they just downloads. Did see something about a Walmart exclusive but i'm in the UK.

If not shows how times change. For AI single were out on CD & vinyl !!

I'm old fashioned. I like to have something to hold on to.

Yes they will be avaialable on CD! (If I know the right informations..) :D I also like to have CDs at home, not just downloads..

I saw a pic of plectrum with Uno art...it was original?(i don't know if post..cause is from a page)

Archived