Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

Yes! This is what I was looking for, the german parts, then I can translate myself. Thank you!

You're welcome. If you need some help with the translation, feel free to ask. ;)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, didnt realize there was so much German in it. I thought it said the same thing over again. Who sings the German by the way?

Hey, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask about it but I didn't really make a new thread only for this (Maybe it was already posted). But I found this really old interview and it's incomplete, maybe somebody know about it and has the complete scans.

interviewu.gif

Wow, didnt realize there was so much German in it. I thought it said the same thing over again. Who sings the German by the way?

Interesting question! I did a quick search but haven't found anything about it.

I've always wanted to know that too. Probably it's not on the credits of Money Money 2020.

I like the song, but it's really creepy in some way!

I've always wanted to know that too. Probably it's not on the credits of Money Money 2020.

I like the song, but it's really creepy in some way!

Its awesomely creepy. Like the Lavender Town theme from Red/Green

Thanks for the quick answers

You're welcome :) You should listen to it. The Network has a few songs sung by Mike ;)

I've never heard that song. But yeah, X-Ray Hamburger is terrorific! :lol:

This whole Network thing is kind of creepy. I mean they don't like Green Day.

And before anyone asks it, I looked in the booklet of the album but it only says something like "all songs by the Network". Too bad, I'd like to know who's saying the German parts as well!

By the way, if you guys want to continue talking about the Network's music in general, you can do so in this thread. :)

And before anyone asks it, I looked in the booklet of the album but it only says something like "all songs by the Network". Too bad, I'd like to know who's saying the German parts as well!

They probably didn't want to share the credit :lol:

They probably didn't want to share the credit :lol:

Or Tre is a woman and he sang it and they want to keep it in secret :ninja:

Thanks for the German lyrics!

Further down in the booklet it says "Vocals on 'X-Ray Hamburger' by Susan Bütler", so mystery solved! I'm 99% sure she's really just called Susan Butler and they just added the umlaut to make it German looking though :lol:. She's related to the drum tech on the album, Kenny Butler, I think she's his wife. Someone met either one or both of them and posted about it on facebook once but I can't remember how they were related for sure.

Further down in the booklet it says "Vocals on 'X-Ray Hamburger' by Susan Bütler", so mystery solved! I'm 99% sure she's really just called Susan Butler and they just added the umlaut to make it German looking though :lol:. She's related to the drum tech on the album, Kenny Butler, I think she's his wife. Someone met either one or both of them and posted about it on facebook once but I can't remember how they were related for sure.

Cool! Thanks for clear that up.

Am I the only Green Day fan who doesnt like or care for The Network?

Hey, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask about it but I didn't really make a new thread only for this (Maybe it was already posted). But I found this really old interview and it's incomplete, maybe somebody know about it and has the complete scans.

Definitely the right place to ask :). Here you go

http://nothingwrongwithme.com/?p=45

There's quite a lot of other awesome stuff on that site too

Mine doesn't say any of that! Maybe because I have the CD+DVD from Adeline? You probably have the other one then. Well I'm glad we finally know who it is :)

Thanks for the German lyrics!

does she do the backing in hammer of the gods as well?

Am I the only Green Day fan who doesnt like or care for The Network?

it took me a year to warm up to them, especially hungry models, but Im listening to that right now.

Archived