Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

Anyone know where i can find the full Lollapalooza show from Green Day in 1994 ?

Downloads section would be the right place to ask. But to answer your question there are no full recordings from the show, only 1 or 2 pro shot videos

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if Mike wrote the bassline to No One Knows? I don't wanna insult him or anything, but it's a bit more complex than his other basslines. Plus it uses some chords as reference.

Anyone know if Mike wrote the bassline to No One Knows? I don't wanna insult him or anything, but it's a bit more complex than his other basslines. Plus it uses some chords as reference.

Yeah I think he did, Billie tweeted about it:

Billie Joe Armstrong@BJAofficial

Mike had this beautiful bass line he wanted to turn into a song. I wrote lyrics for it. Song is "no one knows"

I guess someone else could have written it before he showed it to Billie, but that sounds more like Mike did.

Is One For the Razorback tuned half a step down? I play the verse

B5 F#5 B5 E5 B5 F#5 B5

At least that's what the notes would be in standard, but should it actually be A#5 F5, etc.?

Is One For the Razorback tuned half a step down? I play the verse

B5 F#5 B5 E5 B5 F#5 B5

At least that's what the notes would be in standard, but should it actually be A#5 F5, etc.?

All the songs on kerplunk weren't perfectly tuned, I dont speak guitar lingo, but thats why they cant play the songs the same in concert cause they guessed when tuning guitar

No way? I'm not sure I believe that, though, cause Billie had been playing guitar at that point since, like, forever. Not to mention, albeit indie, it was a label. Surely they had an electric tuner.

Oh and also when I tune my guitar half a step down it matches No One Knows perfectly. I can't do that with Razorback cause the guitar is too buried in the mix for my ears.

Some <unseen> footage in parts from BIAB show this .Somebody knows if it belongs to day 1 at Milton Keynes? I think it does, but the reason I'm asking is because a few years ago I saw an advertise from MTV's birthday and it was a short clip of Basket Case live, and Billie had the same clothes. Maybe I'm wrong but I wanted to make sure!

Does anyone know is Adeline Records ships to England? :) (not sure this should be in this thread, but to me it seemed like the best place to ask) :)

Does anyone know is Adeline Records ships to England? :) (not sure this should be in this thread, but to me it seemed like the best place to ask) :)

Yep. It does, I've ordered from there a few times :)

If I remember correctly the shipping was pretty reasonable too.

Yep. It does, I've ordered from there a few times :)

If I remember correctly the shipping was pretty reasonable too.

Awesome :) thank you very much :)

Guys! Can someone help me? I need the name of the font used currently in the Trilogy name's graphic and in the single's name graphic!

Haven't ever seen this before, does it have anything to do with the unreleased documentary Heart Like A Hand Grenade?-

Yes, it's from the making of American Idiot. But that's just a part from the documentary, which was aired on FUSE channel.

Haven't ever seen this before, does it have anything to do with the unreleased documentary Heart Like A Hand Grenade?-

[media.com/watch?v=AekDCV-HpoU&feature=related

No.

i thought a while ago they were going to come out with re-issused copys with better recordings of these two cd. (1,039SOSH and Kerplunk)

What happen?!

it happened. Wasn't a big fuzz. This could also go in the questions and answers thread.

i thought a while ago they were going to come out with re-issused copys with better recordings of these two cd.

What happen?!

What CDs?

Archived