Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

Yeah, I guess that's true, I didn't think that The Drunk Bunny might not have been filmed on every bootleg, although I have seen at least two bootlegs where the bunny was filmed (MSG 2009 #1 and another one that I can't remember off the top of my head). But to me, that's the closest thing to a mascot Green Day has and hypothetically if I was a bootlegger and somehow got a camcorder into the venue, I would think it would be an important thing to film. It's like their pre-show ritual, or a buildup.

I agree, but for whatever reason it seems like people don't usually include it. I think there's more bunny footage from AI times onwards because there's just more footage in general. With older shows rather than there being loads of random videos from the show around there's usually just one proper bootleg video that someone's put together where it starts with the band coming on stage/the first song. I'd really like to know for sure though! Surely someone must know?

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the website, Nothing Wrong With Me. Anyway, it seems to have disappeared off the face of the internet. Anyone have any idea why?

Aww what a shame :( . It's gone away and come back before. I think it's just that the person who runs it sometimes feels like updating it and sometimes doesn't, so sometimes it goes through long periods of inactivity. It hadn't been updated for ages so my guess is she just hasn't renewed the subscription for the site or whatever it is you have to do to keep a site online since she isn't currently using it. Fingers crossed that she'll bring it back again, I enjoy reading what she writes and there's some great old Green Day articles and stuff on there.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Wikipedia (not always the most credible source), Walk Away on iTre! was a re-recorded version of a song off the scrapped Cigarettes And Valentines album. I want to ask, do you guys think this is true or is it wikipedia bullshit? And if it's the former, where was it mentioned that it was originally a C&V song?

I believe it was an interview done by DJRossstar, where he asked what songs were on the stolen album, and the answer was Cigarettes & Valentines, Drop Out, and Walk Away. Now, I believe that the stolen album didn't even have a title, but from after this interview, people started calling it Cigarettes & Valentines. There is no proof that the Walk Away that is on Tre is the same as the one on C&V, but since it has the same name, most people assume it is.

I believe it was an interview done by DJRossstar, where he asked what songs were on the stolen album, and the answer was Cigarettes & Valentines, Drop Out, and Walk Away. Now, I believe that the stolen album didn't even have a title, but from after this interview, people started calling it Cigarettes & Valentines. There is no proof that the Walk Away that is on Tre is the same as the one on C&V, but since it has the same name, most people assume it is.

Oh, that's cool. So is Drop Out an unreleased song? I'm also assuming then that the wikipedia claim that Too Much Too Soon was originally on C&V is most likely incorrect then?

Oh, that's cool. So is Drop Out an unreleased song? I'm also assuming then that the wikipedia claim that Too Much Too Soon was originally on C&V is most likely incorrect then?

Nope, Billie himself said so in an interview. Olivia is unfounded, though.

Also Tman keeps telling people Hearts Collide was on it and I don't know why.

Nope, Billie himself said so in an interview. Olivia is unfounded, though.

Also Tman keeps telling people Hearts Collide was on it and I don't know why.

I do not, that is a theory that other people came up with that other people gonalong with

I do not, that is a theory that other people came up with that other people gonalong with

I've slmost got every live performance of it. These songs were confirmed:

Cigarettes & Valentines

Drop Out (Brutal Love maybe?)

Walk Away

These were unreleased songs from Warning:

Sleepyhead

Wastaway

Bob's Your Uncle

Clusterbomb (is Letterbomb)

Then you have...

Minnestoa Girl

What About Today?

Things I Heard Today

Second Time Around

Boys in the Bathroom Stall

And these are suggested:

Too Much too Soon

Shoplifter

Governator

Hearts Collide

Keep in mind Shoplifter was released as a single befoe American Idiot came out.

90% Probably

Cigarettes and Valentines

Too Much too Soon

Shoplifter

Hearts Collide

Minnesota Girl

Walk Away

Things I Heard Today

What About Today

Maybe:

Boys In the Bathroom Stall

Why Does it Always Rain on Me?

Letterbomb (Known as Clusterbomb then)

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Olivia

Roshambo

Supermodel Robots

Unheard (from 1997-2003)

Dropout

Sleepyhead

Wastaway

Bob's Your Uncle

Alfred E. Normal

They said they had 19 tracks.

etcettera

etcettera

So? I didn't say it was. Most people seem to think it is. It was engineered and mixed by Chris Dugan, not Chris Lorde-Alge like the rest of 21CB, so it probably wasn't done in the same recording session. It probably wasn't done in 2003 either, but that doesn't mean you need to be an asshole.

Note the "And these are suggested". I'm not saying it's from C&V, that's just what a lot of people think. Did I tell Velvetgrass that it was from C&V? No. So why bring it up?

So? I didn't say it was. Most people seem to think it is. It was engineered and mixed by Chris Dugan, not Chris Lorde-Alge like the rest of 21CB, so it probably wasn't done in the same recording session. It probably wasn't done in 2003 either, but that doesn't mean you need to be an asshole.

Note the "And these are suggested". I'm not saying it's from C&V, that's just what a lot of people think. Did I tell Velvetgrass that it was from C&V? No. So why bring it up?

I'm sorry,

"Also Tman keeps strongly implying to people Hearts Collide was on it and I don't know why."

There we go.

I'm sorry,

"Also Tman keeps strongly implying to people Hearts Collide was on it and I don't know why."

There we go.

That's better :P

Does anyone know where I can download the iTre! Japanese Bonus Live tracks? I love the songs they put on there.

Does anyone know where I can download the iTre! Japanese Bonus Live tracks? I love the songs they put on there.

I'm pretty sure there's a link in the old audio downloads archive, that's where I got mine

Its copyrighted material so it can't be posted, sorry.

Any word on Live Tracks, Foot in Mouth or Tune in Tokyo?

Hi,

i wanted to know how much i can get for a cassette of Green Day & Mest?

On the Tape is Green Day's "Warning" and Mest's "Wasting Time". The cassette is from 2000 - Made in Germany

The Band gave it to me 2000 in a Bar.

Hi,

i wanted to know how much i can get for a cassette of Green Day & Mest?

On the Tape is Green Day's "Warning" and Mest's "Wasting Time". The cassette is from 2000 - Made in Germany

The Band gave it to me 2000 in a Bar.

I'll give you a nickel for it.

I'll give you a nickel for it.

Not more i thought i can get more for it :/ or is this only a fool?

Where did the Brits amongst you get hold of a copy of the latest Rolling Stone? I've tried Asda, Tesco and Morrisons...but nothing. Do you reckon I'll have any luck with WH Smith?

Where did the Brits amongst you get hold of a copy of the latest Rolling Stone? I've tried Asda, Tesco and Morrisons...but nothing. Do you reckon I'll have any luck with WH Smith?

I got mine from WH Smiths last week :)

Not more i thought i can get more for it :/ or is this only a fool?

I'd be willing to throw in a pair of sunglasses I spraypainted black. If you prefer clear you might be able to scrape it all off, I did a pretty terrible job.

Has there been any news on the DVD about the Dookie era yet?

Has there been any news on the DVD about the Dookie era yet?

No probally wont be any news any time soon

Archived