Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an American and I have no fucking clue what that number is meant to say. It's not two thousand, is it?

I'm English and me neither. Fucking Euros. But yeah, it works out at 2761 USD.

When writing numbers, many European countries use decimal points and commas the opposite way round to what most other countries do. So we would write it as € 1,998.

We would have known about it. I've said before, setlist.fm is about as reliable as Hitler was when he said 'yeah don't worry guys, Poland is safe'.

Where did the weird voices all over Kerplunk! come from? Are they from a movie or something or were they recorded by the band?

Where did the weird voices all over Kerplunk! come from? Are they from a movie or something or were they recorded by the band?

wut? Any examples?

By the band. Some of them are pitch-shifted. The one on Android is for sure, that's Billie, and the other one where it says "crystal-crackin meat-lovin'" and so on (I can't remember which song it's in) is Mike but I don't know if that one was pitch-shifted or not.

Mike did the one in Private Ale, and Billie did the one in Android.

I'm English and me neither. Fucking Euros. But yeah, it works out at 2761 USD.

What did you guys expected for Maton? :lol:

The "1! 2! 3!" to kick off Jinx... That Tre, right?

Mike did the one in Private Ale, and Billie did the one in Android.

wait private ale was mike? i always thought that was tre...

I always thought they were just plain some samples from sitcoms. Boy, I was wrong.

Thanks for all the answers :) I wonder what gave them the idea to do that.

I wonder what gave them the idea to do that.

I'm going to go with marijuana.

Anyone ever wonder what it would be like if green day continued recording there albums with the production the same as 39 smooth and kerplunk?

Anyone ever wonder what it would be like if green day continued recording there albums with the production the same as 39 smooth and kerplunk?

Poop.

No not really.

Archived