Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

Who recorded the piano for 21st Century Breakdown? Wikipedia says it was Billie, but I heard it was Jason Freese...I don't own the album so I can't read it in booklet.:)

Billie Joe Armstrong: Guitar, Piano, Lead Vocals

Jason Freese: Piano

You're Welcome :D

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie joe still lives in Oakland? And do not have a plan to move or something like that ?

I think he lives in Piedmont - separate city, technically part of Oakland inhabited by rich people.

That's great, thanks. I am really sorry 'cause it's my very first rock-concert in my life :D and what does mean General Admission Floor?

It means you have standing tickets. General Admission = no assigned seats, floor = the pit.

I think he lives in Piedmont - separate city, technically part of Oakland inhabited by rich people.

Thank you :)

This part can be accessible by anyone ?

Thank you :)

This part can be accessible by anyone ?

Are you planning to stalk him or what? :P

Are you planning to stalk him or what? :P

Surely...are you a slalker or something? ;-D

I think that I'll go for a walk there after their U.S. tour hoping to meet him.

I want to realise my dream :(

Okay... I'd probably do the same if I'd live in Oakland or some city right next to it. just grab my bike and when I finally see him, acting like I totally randomly drove around without a reason at all and being surprised to see him there :P... Oh well. Anyway, I'm getting off topic, sorry.

I sound like a complete creeper... I'm not

:(:D

Piedmont is along a line of hills - it's ALL uphill. have fun with that.

Also, don't be a creep. Let's respect their private time.

Piedmont is along a line of hills - it's ALL uphill. have fun with that.

Also, don't be a creep. Let's respect their private time.

Oh cool, thanks !

Don't worry about that ;)

Random question that may have already been asked: Tre keeps wearing shirts with an arrow pointing down. Is it a brand or is he being classic-funny-Tre playing off of the "Above The Influence" thing?

Random question that may have already been asked: Tre keeps wearing shirts with an arrow pointing down. Is it a brand or is he being classic-funny-Tre playing off of the "Above The Influence" thing?

Seems to be new-album related artwork. I've seen those arrow logos used with promotion stuff. Can't remember specifically where, but that's what it is.

Seems to be new-album related artwork. I've seen those arrow logos used with promotion stuff. Can't remember specifically where, but that's what it is.

It's on the coaster set in the uno ultimate preorder, and on a lot of the new tour shirts that they sell at shows and on the band's clothes themselves. Reminds me of The Who.

But it's 4 for each show, right?

I think it is 4 for each show. I mean I really hope it is.

I emailed the Idiot Club and asked them to confirm, saying I may go to more than four of the European dates so will it be 4 tickets per show or 4 tickets overall. They responded with a generic paragraph about no information being available for these dates yet.. I should've just asked without mentioning Europe.

I think it is 4 for each show. I mean I really hope it is.

I emailed the Idiot Club and asked them to confirm, saying I may go to more than four of the European dates so will it be 4 tickets per show or 4 tickets overall. They responded with a generic paragraph about no information being available for these dates yet.. I should've just asked without mentioning Europe.

As far as I remember last time the tickets/presales for Europe weren't done the same as they were for the US (for example tickets were sent out not will call and the amount you could buy for each show was different), last time at least I think they were two totally separate things. Once they announce the European tour we'll be able to find out how it'll work.

have you really thought about the stolen masters of cigarette and valentines album? Think about that one person that gets to listen to those songs that we will never get to hear. I was always curious if that person would upload the album one day... O.o. Sorry, i am just being random.

Or maybe it was someone who didn't like them and just wanted to sabotage... I bet that person learned their lesson... Like the reviewers who dissed the Beatles early on...

There has been lot's of discussions. Mike said in an interview that they still had all the tracks, and that the mastered tracks were stolen. They just didn't wanna mix and master it all again. Either way, it's a good question for the Green Day Q&A thread, but seeing as it's an age old heap of pondering, I'm moving it there.

I don't believe it was stolen and that the story was just better than saying they decided to scrap an entire album.

There's a thread for discussing Cigarettes And Valentines that has quite a lot of interesting thoughts on the subject, feel free to chat about it there.

So this upcoming tour, they are coming to Seattle, Washington. This will be my first concert I've ever gone to and I have some questions.

When do tickets go on sale and how fast do I need to buy them?

How much are tickets generally?

How early should I arrive to the show?

Please let me know. <3

I know I'll seem like the worst fan ever, but this tattoo on Billie's chest the one in cursive.

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Ti_Ks0XcIyCBKXl0DIEq7w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/ymusic-video-gaga/green-day-photo-credit-felisha-tolentino-630-354-jpg_195659.jpg

What does it say and when did he get it?

Archived